Living with a Woman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chortle. I'll never live with anyone again, until I'm carted off to the old folks' home (high-fiving Sgt Wilson en route to getting my nappy changed) and don't know what day of the week it is.

Unless Mozza would ever return my calls :(

Aye 'cos I go first. I'm the fucking daddy!

I moved in with the girl (well in to her mum and dads) as we save for a deposit. Must save im loving it, never really seen me moving in with a girl or all that jazz for a long time but only a short time after meeting her I knew it was different. My only complaint is even though our room is twice the size of my old room I have roughy have the space for my things.

I moved in with the girl (well in to her mum and dads) as we save for a deposit. Must save im loving it, never really seen me moving in with a girl or all that jazz for a long time but only a short time after meeting her I knew it was different. My only complaint is even though our room is twice the size of my old room I have roughy have the space for my things.

That will never change daz,get used to it bud

Don't leave her alone with Roughy.

Living with your missus is effectively just re-enacting the First World War.

You spend the early stages full of passion and it seems like it'll be good, before you eventually dredge each other down into a complete stalemate that gets worse with every single passing minute and you start wondering how on earth you can end it while realising theres no way to do that without being stabbed. You eventually reach an uneasy truce that'll every so often threaten to explode but it'll remain, for a while. No matter how it ends you'll forever be broken and have flashbacks to the horrors you faced.

Living with your missus is effectively just re-enacting the First World War.

You spend the early stages full of passion and it seems like it'll be good, before you eventually dredge each other down into a complete stalemate that gets worse with every single passing minute and you start wondering how on earth you can end it while realising theres no way to do that without being stabbed. You eventually reach an uneasy truce that'll every so often threaten to explode but it'll remain, for a while. No matter how it ends you'll forever be broken and have flashbacks to the horrors you faced.

^^^^^^ no Passchendaele left in the relationship.

The doors don't piss me off quite as much as the lights, it has to be said. Doors open don't cost fucking money to remain that way.

I try to keep the heating in the most used rooms in the house but the open doors thing ruins that, especially where the dining room is connected to the living room by double doors.

I don't agree

I didn't expect you too as its quite vulgar, and you seem a man of higher tastes. It is a dairy based edible foodstuff though, whether you want to believe it or not.

Archived