There's a good chance it's a piss-take/wind-up.

I wouldn't bet on it. One of them went around twitter with a dossier of incidents against them when they got "that" penalty against us a few weeks ago.

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't bet on it. One of them went around twitter with a dossier of incidents against them when they got "that" penalty against us a few weeks ago.

People who follow our big two do genuinely believe the World is out to get them - bat-crap crazy I know but not really a big surprise given most of them are absolute fucking morons !!

If there is indeed a conspiracy against the bigot brothers then it must surely win an award as the most incompetent conspiracy in the history of the universe as both clubs have won about a billion trophies between them. 

Exactly what I thought.

About 30 points ahead in the league and on course for a treble and some of them still focus on this non-existent pish.

Just came on to post the same thing:

https://twitter.com/AntiCelticRefs

I've been blocked already after ripping their video of the Meekings handball.

Got blocked for calling then vhictims. What a joke. 30 points clear and unbeaten in domestic games yet still claim there is an agenda against them.

Shows how pathetic Glasgow Celtic really are.

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

THERES AN AGENDA AGAINST RA SELLIK AM TELLING YE!!!

Riddy c***s, all of them should get in the sea.

look at it again if thats what you took from it.  

49 minutes ago, RiG said:

Ewan Murray currently on the verge of tears with Gary Lineker over that fat bloke from Sutton United eating a pie last night.

What was Murray's take on it? I started reading back and then got bored because I couldn't see where it started. I assume he thinks it is right to take action against the guy?

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

He doesn't see how it's a laughing matter, you could arrange bookings, throw ins, red cards, own goals as well, basically it's a slippery slope. 

Eating a pie has absolutely no influence on the game(Well, as long as you don't take part after eating it). Everything else mentioned does.

33 minutes ago, RiG said:

He doesn't see how it's a laughing matter, you could arrange bookings, throw ins, red cards, own goals as well, basically it's a slippery slope. 

Its not a laughing matter because it isnt funny. 

Exactly the kind of thibg to aim at the EPL fanboy market though.

Hahalol the fat man ate a pie