On 27/12/2020 at 20:33, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

There is an exceptionally weird vibe from that tattle website and I am all for it. 

I spent hours going through it after the link had been posted on here. It’s wild. 

Thread after thread ripping anyone with a social media account to bits. I ended up on a thread where they were talking about some Instagram influencer called Zanna Van Dijk. Apparently she had claimed to be having Christmas dinner with her parents, and had posted that she was taking a few days offline over Christmas. Some poster pipes up saying he knows where she lives and would take a walk past her house to confirm, he seen a car in the driveway and the lights on and that was enough to send them all mental, claiming she was breaking Covid restrictions. Bunch of screwballs on the site, but v v entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Can't wait for Lockheed Martin to say this kind of violence goes against their values.

Always wondered how this doesn't happen more often in American football, it's such a brutal sport

35 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Can't wait for Lockheed Martin to say this kind of violence goes against their values.

In fairness I imagine LM's values don't include the other side fighting back.

22 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Grimey has worked out that if you want to be popular in UK politics these days then you need to be a horrible right wing bam.

He got off from the electoral commission for something like not knowing what he was doing I'm not sure he really worked anything out.

12 hours ago, DrewDon said:

England's account appears to have been hacked by Steve, 49, from Essex. 

I don't think having a load of children next to lions is going to end well. They really haven't thought this through.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

On 01/01/2021 at 06:01, IrishBhoy said:

I spent hours going through it after the link had been posted on here. It’s wild. 

Thread after thread ripping anyone with a social media account to bits. I ended up on a thread where they were talking about some Instagram influencer called Zanna Van Dijk. Apparently she had claimed to be having Christmas dinner with her parents, and had posted that she was taking a few days offline over Christmas. Some poster pipes up saying he knows where she lives and would take a walk past her house to confirm, he seen a car in the driveway and the lights on and that was enough to send them all mental, claiming she was breaking Covid restrictions. Bunch of screwballs on the site, but v v entertaining. 

Aye, I mentioned Vonny Moyes to my pal and that site and she linked me to some vlogger that she watches where it's much the same chat. Genuinely deranged posting from everybody involved.