1 hour ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Genuinely had tears of laughter watching that woman in red getting flung into the air. When I watched the clip of folk going to help her it set me off again watching the guy who was with her; he actually started to run after the bull before his brain clearly clicked in with "WTF do you think you're going to do?". 

Outstanding video. 

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

Surprised no one immediately shot it with an assault rifle. 

When you've got someone with a badly behaved bull, the best remedy is a person with a well behaved bull to take care of it.

(Well, that's the theory they use with guns.)

11 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

And they say bulls are actually colour blind and not attracted to red.  Mind you, the daft bint mostly brought it on herself by not moving aside when everybody else ran so who know.

13 hours ago, throbber said:

I can see 5 as clear as day but at first when I wasn't sure what I was looking for I thought it was just dirt on my screen. 

16 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I can see 5 as clear as day but at first when I wasn't sure what I was looking for I thought it was just dirt on my screen. 

I see 8 looking at it again 

5 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I see 8 looking at it again 

If pushed I can see up to 9 but a couple are pretty unclear.  In fact, If I really want to convince myself I can see about 20 or more.  

1 hour ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Did he use him when he wanted to make it look a far away shot in filming?

Damn shame really, ending his life in a badger den. He'd probably have much preferred ending his life among beavers.

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

Huge fan of the topless fat lad coming in like a tornado hitting everything that moved 

13 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Huge fan of the topless fat lad coming in like a tornado hitting everything that moved 

From the Tango adverts. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZPaKRa7GvVpPos8rauGm