I'm really enjoying angry Sevco fans rants on twitter

“@iainh581: @alextomo show us your yax returms p***k what rfc done is immoral yes illegal bo get over it and take your tounge out @angelahaggerty arse”

My Twitter is @ASutherland1983. I tweet about football mostly (shock) and a few other odds and ends.

Just noticed that I can't follow former ICT defender Roman Golobart as he has blocked me. I haven't even interacted with the guy before :(

My Twitter is @ASutherland1983. I tweet about football mostly (shock) and a few other odds and ends.

Just noticed that I can't follow former ICT defender Roman Golobart as he has blocked me. I haven't even interacted with the guy before :(

He protects his tweets I think, he has to accept you.

^^^^ accepted.

I was just away to ask about the above, I can't believe that a teen figure now holds this kind of status that even if he chose to smoke weed then people find it necessary to go to these measures. Obviously it's not Bieber's fault, if he wants to smoke he can smoke, but does it really need to come down to this?