I must have followed Peter Dow from someone on here. What a disturbed man. I've noticed that he's fairly quiet during the day then just goes off on one when Newsnight comes on. Also saw him sending abusive tweets to a female newsreporter recently.

Yeah. Probably his finest moment, or moments, is his advocacy of an independent Scotland (governed by Condaleeza Rice for some reason) taking unilateral, pre-emptive military action against Germany (again for some reason).

ETA That, and the picture of him in his boxers that somehow made its way into the Daily Record.

Edited by Savage Henry

Not exactly famous but the journalist Brian McNally blocked me after having a fairly normal argument. For being either against Celtic in his views or not being anti- Rangers, or in other words not being a biased c**t.

Only just logged into Twitter for the first time in about 8 months, but I've never really used it. Looking to start using it more often though, so what are the funniest accounts to follow? King Emmanuel Eboue is quite good, eh? https://twitter.com/EwanC93 this is my Twitter, altough I haven't posted anything yet.

Kim Coyles no bad like.

Has anyone been blocked by celebrities?

I rarely tweet them but I mentioned to Eamonn Holmes the other day that he'd make a good belly dancer. Thought it was a fair comment and the block was a tad harsh.

Graham Hunter has blocked me. Not that I care, he's a half wit, but I've never sent him a tweet.

Has anyone been blocked by celebrities?

I rarely tweet them but I mentioned to Eamonn Holmes the other day that he'd make a good belly dancer. Thought it was a fair comment and the block was a tad harsh.

Paul Lawson and Stewart Regan are the only people who have blocked me. Lawson cause I was winding him up when Farid won PotY last year and Lawson had a drunken meltdown. Regan because I called him a coward.

Graham Hunter has blocked me. Not that I care, he's a half wit, but I've never sent him a tweet.

Who is Graham Hunter?

And is there an easy way of finding out if someone has blocked you?

Leigh Griffiths blocked me after I remarked on him posting a picture of all his money, he still replied to me then blocked me straight after. Don't think I'm missing out on any intellectual genius.

Apart from that I don't really tweet to 'celebrities' much.