Anybody following Alan sugar. He is rolling out some of the most rancid patter tonight 're Spain v Chile.

Check out @Lord_Sugar's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/status/479341083638636544

Check out @Lord_Sugar's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/status/479349504609906688

Edited by invergowrie arab

Woman grows Parsley.

Wild rabbit eats Parsley.

Woman catches, kills and eats rabbit.

Twitter, apparently, goes mental.

I'm fairly certain that people don't actually care about it. If she hadn't posted the evidence of the half-skinned rabbit and bunny entrails in her cat's dish, she'd never have heard anything about it.

Unfollowed him as the patter was awful and the spamming of tweets was annoying.

Take a vaguely amusing idea and smash it into the ground repeatedly, thus removing any enjoyment it ever contained - which probably wasn't that much. The comedic version of REM's Everybody Hurts.

Woman grows Parsley.

Wild rabbit eats Parsley.

Woman catches, kills and eats rabbit.

Twitter, apparently, goes mental.

I'm fairly certain that people don't actually care about it. If she hadn't posted the evidence of the half-skinned rabbit and bunny entrails in her cat's dish, she'd never have heard anything about it.

She's prob been watching Great British Menu this year.

I still find some of Limmy's stuff amusing (his recent YouTube videos are brilliant) but aye, starting to irritate me on Twitter a bit, half of his tweets are him RT'ing folk saying they don't find him funny (which he must search for) and the other half are referendum rants. Some of his Vines are still decent though.

I still find some of Limmy's stuff amusing (his recent YouTube videos are brilliant) but aye, starting to irritate me on Twitter a bit, half of his tweets are him RT'ing folk saying they don't find him funny (which he must search for) and the other half are referendum rants. Some of his Vines are still decent though.

That fuckin accent.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had their Twitter account suspended before? I only joined a day ago to try and drum up support for a blog I have started and to keep in touch with some football charities.

I have been told that my account has been suspended but the options to try and get in touch with Twitter keep on going back to a webpage that is no help whatsoever and it won't let me contact them directly. Not sure why I got suspend I had only sent a few tweets, although I did contact about 10 charities within minutes of each other asking for a retweet, might that be it? Either way it is annoying, anyone got any help or advice?

do what anyone would do, rip the dvds to your hard drive, buy an envelope,repack it and post it through his door just after the postie appears tomorrow