Numerology is worse than AIDS.

It's not even the numerology, it's the simple idiocy of some of the things:

Flight 77 didn't hit the Twin Towers. It hit the Pentagon.

Q33 NY wasn't the flight number on either plane.

The Quran quote isn't "verse 9:11".

Considering signing up to Twitter. Always been against it since the whole hashtag thing started but I have grown to appreciate it. Seems like Twitter is pretty useful for getting the latest news and keeping yourself informed with things that interest you - more so than Facebook which these days always seems to be made up of daft videos.

The List has been updated. Bolded posters are NEW on The List. The spoiler at the bottom contains people who were previously on the list but the link they provided no longer works/goes to another account.

Merry Christmas!

The List:

Sunrise https://twitter.com/#!/plaing2411

I now tweet as theeselsunrise - I deactivated plaing2411 in July and its now owned by someone who I assume is Russian.

Edited by Sunrise

• 3 weeks later...

I now tweet as @alexlargs but I've still got absolutely no clue how to work it or how it's enjoyable

when ur mates are all talking about their numbers and twitter game and ur stuck with the other luddite wondering what the fuss is all about

post-25417-14198608704182_thumb.jpg

Caitlin Moran is one of my top five worst Twitter accounts. WingsOverScotland ranks at #4 in that list.

KT Hopkins (or whatever she's rebranded herself as now) is Twitter's ultimate example of "scrambling for relevance". Tries desperately hard to be offensive but bores me to tears.