On 4/23/2018 at 16:59, invergowrie arab said:

But it is fucking shit. Instead of posting stuff for likes buy the bairn a decent bike.

A girl I went to school with started a go fund me page wanting $20,000 (she lives in the States now) for an RV motor home so she can "give something back" by "taking her skills on the road" (she's a tattooist) to offer cancer survivors scar covering tattoos .

Absolutely f**k all to do with her wanting everyone to buy her a campervan......definitely not!

Clyde are a dumpster fire.  Hopefully they replicate Montrose's decades long stint in the bottom league.

I know it was a few pages ago but I see that Owen Jones' Twitter campaigning for Labour in the English elections didn't have the outcome he expected.  After racking up the RTs for posts of Owen and his Momentum mates canvassing in Wandswoth, Barnet, Kensington, Westminister and Swindon, Labour lost the lot.

The backlash is starting...

Furious Labour source: "Hundreds of activists were sent to campaign in the wrong places just to feed the outsized egos of a few pied pipers on Twitter. It can’t be allowed to happen again.”

1h
  •  
  •  
  •  

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Clyde are a dumpster fire.  Hopefully they replicate Montrose's decades long stint in the bottom league.

I know it was a few pages ago but I see that Owen Jones' Twitter campaigning for Labour in the English elections didn't have the outcome he expected.  After racking up the RTs for posts of Owen and his Momentum mates canvassing in Wandswoth, Barnet, Kensington, Westminister and Swindon, Labour lost the lot.

He's blaming the Jews.

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/992352488664764416