1 minute ago, throbber said:

A 36 year old male picking on an 18 year old female really is not a good look under any circumstance. 

Who is this clown anyway? His name crops up but I have no idea who he is, what he does, why he does it etc. Seems to be "trending" a lot more on Twitter since the Musk takeover too.

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Who is this clown anyway? His name crops up but I have no idea who he is, what he does, why he does it etc. Seems to be "trending" a lot more on Twitter since the Musk takeover too.

Looks like a total melt. One of these c***s that's totally full of bullshit.

11 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

He's one of these 'Men going their own way' types. Spouts pish about 'alphas & betas', Icon to the blue pill/red pill lot, Incels, etc etc. So a complete and utter muppet basically.

52 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

He is a former kick-boxer and has turned into a social media influencer who got more famous during lockdown. Think he has is extremely wealthy through cryptocurrency as well it says his net worth is around $300 Million. He himself is successful but the concern is that he influences young and impressionable men to view women as objects and to view the world as nothing more than a money making exercise.

Tate does seem to have a serious following among high school and university age young men to the extent that he got bumped off social media for being too popular. 

From what I've seen he's doing the usual right wing grift of identifying a real problem such as a lack of economic agency then filling his listeners heads with utter nonsense and billing them for it.