I usually get bored of parody accounts quickly, but @boringjamesmilner still has me laughing more often than not.

I don't mind that one, think it's because it's someone as nondescript as Milner is the reason it works.

However, there's been a few horrifically unfunny Vincent Tan accounts doing the rounds. I've had to leave Twitter for about two weeks because everyone seems to be retweeting this unfunny push onto my timeline

I don't mind that one, think it's because it's someone as nondescript as Milner is the reason it works.

However, there's been a few horrifically unfunny Vincent Tan accounts doing the rounds. I've had to leave Twitter for about two weeks because everyone seems to be retweeting this unfunny push onto my timeline

:huh: Just ditch the accounts retweeting that push.

Boring James Milner's good. As with most of these things though, I don't bother following them as usually people retweet the best ones. I just block all the shite ones and I don't see them if someone retweets them. Saves them from being unfollowed too.

:huh:  Just ditch the accounts retweeting that push.

Aw I've been doing that, performed a massive cull by unfollowing loads of these accounts, but for about a week everybody seemed to be retweeting him. And his push.

I probably needed an excuse to just stop using Twitter for a bit tbh,

Aw I've been doing that, performed a massive cull by unfollowing loads of these accounts, but for about a week everybody seemed to be retweeting him. And his push.

I probably needed an excuse to just stop using Twitter for a bit tbh,

Seems to be the season for it.

kev23, on 18 Dec 2013 - 19:50, said:

After reaching 5k tweets today I deactivated my account. Over 2 years it doesn't seem that bad but its still far too much. I might make a new account and just follow the essentials (skybet, rovers game updates etc) but the actual tweeting game is up for me.

Boring James Milner is pretty funny. Not Big Sam is still the best parody account on twitter though. Doesn't tweet as often as it used to, but it's utterly magnificent when it does.

The vast majority of parody accounts are the absolute drizzling shits though.

Guest honestrae95

I've just spent 35 minutes blocking all the accounts that have started posting these incredibly unfunny memes about David Moyes. I cannot believe people actually retweet that pish.

The worst is Genius Football. Awful, awful account.

RT if you think football has gone mad!!!!!!

The best way to deal with these accounts is to block them and prevent the inevitable RTs. A new one will pop up every so often, but that's easily dealt with.