1 hour ago, Guts said:

It is hand held and it seems like they share the responsibility at certain points. I am pretty sure it is her filming as he shits on her neck/head area, it could be however that he has lots of practice and has mastered doing it himself...

You would have thought the other man that was there would have done the honours, went all Spielberg and took the phone

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

You would have thought the other man that was there would have done the honours, went all Spielberg and took the phone

Aw no. I didn't notice someone else there... that actually makes it worse.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

How can ANYONE regardless of what they might think is a bit kinky, carry that out without uncontrollable vomiting?

I am wretching reading the highlights there. Admittedly I did have about 9 pints yesterday but still...... Boke.

Nah I'm with you here.

I'm boaking to f**k here trying not to vomit myself inside out.

Nah I'm with you here.
Its the bodies uncontrollable response to certain things I am interested in here... I simply dont understand how someone can overcome the hardwired genetic code that tells us shite is not for eating. Clearly there are people who dont have the same reflexes in this regard as most.

How can ANYONE regardless of what they might think is a bit kinky, carry that out without uncontrollable vomiting?

I am wretching reading the highlights there. Admittedly I did have about 9 pints yesterday but still...... Boke.

I know, the stench of human excrement is completely overpowering hence why you have the water at the bottom of the toilet to help seal in the smell. The stench would have been absolutely awful and they’re rubbing into one another and kissing each other in it. Part of me feels sorry for them as it’s private going’s on between two consenting adults but a part of me wants to see them hung drawn and quartered in public as they are feral fucking animals!

11 hours ago, Guts said:

Allow me to give you a brief rundown of the vid;

The guy has shat on her tits at the start and she rubs it in a bit.

She then tells him to shit on her face.

He does so but the shit mostly lands on her neck.

He then picks it up and mashes it into her face and mouth. He then kisses her.

He continues kissing her with shit all over their mouths while shagging her.

Image result for david tanner gif

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

At least her future kids won't get called potty mouth when they say a rude word.

She already has three, to some other fella.

Wait, what if... when they grow up... during a session of funny/gross vid sharing on the future whatsapp with their pals...

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Nah I'm with you here.

Its the bodies uncontrollable response to certain things I am interested in here... I simply dont understand how someone can overcome the hardwired genetic code that tells us shite is not for eating. Clearly there are people who dont have the same reflexes in this regard as most.

It's ok because it was the guys own poo, probably his reasoning to his wife who he has cheated on "try to get past the poo, it was my poo, think of it as just normal cheating... now give 'is a kiss"

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If she didn't get me about 9\9.30am she'd have to go without for quite a while. What is the protocol in such situations?

You could shit in a piping bag, it would make your effort quite decorative.

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You could shit in a piping bag, it would make your effort quite decorative.

I'd always imagined these things to be spur of the moment decisions. How embarrassing it could be, if you turned up with a bag of shite and the young lady had changed her mind.

Even if I did it at the time, if it was one of my "wire coat hanger required for disposal" efforts she'd be getting more than she bargained for. I also need a wee rest after one of those.

The whole thing is fraught with potential humiliation. I'm out.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson