7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Official Partners of Big Clubs are always a good laugh. Man United have some very strange designations: Man Utd Global Partners & Sponsors | Manchester United

"Official Global Lubricant Partner and Fuel Retail Partner of Manchester United"

The World Cup is marvellous for this. FIFA will happily take money from anyone for anything.

"Chopalov - proud supplier of sharia amputation blades to the FIFA World Cup"

On 14/04/2021 at 12:10, bennett said:

Surely she must've noticed the road when she viewed the hoose, was she expecting a tranquil meadow scene......

What I picked up from that was that "mental health" was thrown in. I know mental health is a serious issue but too many folk realise it is taken seriously and tag it onto things to make their often daft points seem more serious.

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I hope spurs loose every single game they ever play now. Thats absolutely the cringiest thing in football since that thistle player posed with the horrendously unappetising pizza. 
Thats not even football anymore, just monetising shite. 

It's very American to have an official partner for just about anything.

It makes me laugh.

9 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

What I picked up from that was that "mental health" was thrown in. I know mental health is a serious issue but too many folk realise it is taken seriously and tag it onto things to make their often daft points seem more serious.

She's an utter moron and my sympathy is less that zero. She's not a young naive person either. To not know that living next to a busy road would come with all the problems she's noted is inexcusable. What the f**k did she think would happen living next to a busy road? During the viewing(s) did she not notice the busy fucking road behind the house?! I live in a top floor flat and can feel vibrations when a bus or lorry goes by the road down the front.

Buying a house isn't a quick process either. There would be viewings and reports, and the solicitor would have answered any queries (even if they bullshitted a bit). She would have had plenty of opportunities to see the massive fucking problems that living next to a busy road causes before completing the purchase. Friends and/or relatives would surely have pointed this out too. Common fucking sense would have made things obvious.

Bet the previous owners are still pishing themselves with laughter.

Her wanting to inconvenience everyone with a load of lights and speed cameras is such a self centred view as well.

When they built all those new flats and townhouses on the road along to The Rock, the new occupiers complained that they were inconvenienced by matchday traffic. Matchday traffic from the football stadium which had stood there since 2000, and the houses were built 15 years later.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

She's an utter moron and my sympathy is less that zero. She's not a young naive person either. To not know that living next to a busy road would come with all the problems she's noted is inexcusable. What the f**k did she think would happen living next to a busy road? During the viewing(s) did she not notice the busy fucking road behind the house?! I live in a top floor flat and can feel vibrations when a bus or lorry goes by the road down the front.

Buying a house isn't a quick process either. There would be viewings and reports, and the solicitor would have answered any queries (even if they bullshitted a bit). She would have had plenty of opportunities to see the massive fucking problems that living next to a busy road causes before completing the purchase. Friends and/or relatives would surely have pointed this out too. Common fucking sense would have made things obvious.

Bet the previous owners are still pishing themselves with laughter.

Her wanting to inconvenience everyone with a load of lights and speed cameras is such a self centred view as well.

It’s usually even mentioned in the home report if it’s near a busy road. 

I liked the bit where she said she put up goals for her nephew to play football in the garden but then said he couldn't do so because of the flimsy fence. Why did you put up the goal posts in the first place then? 

1 hour ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Huge online reaction and £000s raised via  a gofundme she set up herself and voila- dug is ‘found’ and reward will absolutely NAP go to someone she’s never met.

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

5BD75D54-F861-4837-A16D-79D8D5AA34D6.thumb.png.22cc70b2fbdde6a4ff07a0e80cca1e0e.png

a random pic of a WhatsApp group chats side of any story is always a good laugh

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge