29 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

10/10 performance from Karen.

These things all seem to follow the same path. Overly angry person gets filmed by a more controlled, yet still essentially angry person who accelerates the situation by saying things like "Are you married?" knowing they'll get likes on Twitter. Despair.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

These things all seem to follow the same path. Overly angry person gets filmed by a more controlled, yet still essentially angry person who accelerates the situation by saying things like "Are you married?" knowing they'll get likes on Twitter. Despair.

Don't try and act like these parties are equal. 

The guy filming didn't seem angry at all he seemed very rational considering the situation. The lady was acting beyond unhinged before the guy made the husband jibe. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

The guy filming didn't seem angry at all he seemed very rational considering the situation. The lady was acting beyond unhinged before the guy made the husband jibe. 

Yes, she was but he was hardly defusing the situation. It's the same with cyclists chasing cars who got too close to them and then goad them into effin and jeffin at them. Maybe it's me but I would never contemplate getting my phone out to film that sort of situation. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

He could have said something like “are you related to Ronnie Pickering?” just to wind her up and get a few more views/likes!
She looked really unhinged. Did she ever mention exactly what he had done to the dog? 

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Yes, she was but he was hardly defusing the situation. It's the same with cyclists chasing cars who got too close to them and then goad them into effin and jeffin at them. Maybe it's me but I would never contemplate getting my phone out to film that sort of situation. 

Don't see why the guy should be obligated to defuse a situation that she's quite clearly provoked, to be honest I'd probably start filming for my own safety if someone like that come bolting up to me although I wouldn't be an attention seeker posting it online.