4 hours ago, velo army said:

I've watched that a few times now and feel like a bit of an idiot. I saw a ball hit the post, or the keeper, and then come out. It must have gone in though, but from the angle I'm looking at it doesn't appear that way.

I still can't see anything untoward.

This might be the dress 2.  I saw it the same as you.  Only after watching it a couple of times did I manage to confuse myself.  

On 24/04/2023 at 08:08, velo army said:

I've watched that a few times now and feel like a bit of an idiot. I saw a ball hit the post, or the keeper, and then come out. It must have gone in though, but from the angle I'm looking at it doesn't appear that way.

I still can't see anything untoward.

On 24/04/2023 at 12:23, Ned Nederlander said:

There a clip from another angle further down the feed showing that the ball hits the post

I can't understand why any of the players thought it was a goal though.

2 hours ago, African Sunset said:

They were maybe complaining that their goalie wasn't being allowed back on the pitch in time to be able to stop the goal that was scored?

It appears it’s from a game in 2019. The keeper had ran off to celebrate with the bench, which is why he was so out of position. 

It is remarkable how 99.9% of the sad weirdo right-wing incel c***s that have bought a blue tick, are genuinely some of the worst people on the planet. Their comments being artificially boosted to the top of a thread is now somewhat of a blessing, as you can just block them.

6 hours ago, Michael W said:

There are few people more sensitive than those paying $8 a month for a free platform, in order to massage their own egos. 

They could just take out a platinum alias membership on here for a tenner and greenie themselves to their heart's content