BioShock Infinite

#Gary

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds interesting but I'm not really convinced the BioShock title is relevant if it's nothing to do with the original story, especially since they're making a BioShock 3 anyway.

Still a long way until it's anywhere near coming out but I'm quite intrigued by it.

Sounds interesting but I'm not really convinced the BioShock title is relevant if it's nothing to do with the original story, especially since they're making a BioShock 3 anyway.

Still a long way until it's anywhere near coming out but I'm quite intrigued by it.

I'd reckon this may be set before the first Bioshock, with Ryan being involved somewhere here then going to create Rapture.

I'd reckon this may be set before the first Bioshock, with Ryan being involved somewhere here then going to create Rapture.

It's already been announced that it's set in 1912.

• 2 years later...

Games like this are why I got a new PC. Cannot wait, looks fantastic. The original is still one of my favourite games of all time.

Anyone else as excited as I am for this? The review embargo is gone and here's what the PC version has got so far.

PC Gamer 91/100
IGN 9.5/10
Destructoid 10/10
Polygon 10/10
Eurogamer 10/10
JoyStiq 5/5
GamesRadar 5/5
Edge 9/10
Rev3Games 5/5
GameTrailers 9.4/10
AusGamers 10/10

Reviews seem to suggest it's every bit as good as the first. The first is still my all time favourite game, so it'll be hard to beat! Will most likely bounce up to Asda in the morning and purchase.

Played an hour or so and it really is great. I don't think it's better than the first game but I never expected that, and I don't really think any game will ever grab me the way that did. Enjoying this though, will play a good bit more tomorrow. Promising start.

Archived