Unpopular opinions.

On 27/10/2018 at 18:19, Bert Raccoon said:

I'd be interested in hearing what remakes are better than the original. Only one I can think of is Scarface but I'm sure there will be more.

Insomnia.  The original Scandinavian version of that is badly acted rubbish.

When it first happened the MotD facebook posted the basics of the story with the ol' "more to follow..." thing when there was no details about it at all. Didn't know how bad it was, if anyone had died, etc.

First comment was someone saying "Tragidy [sic]. Thoughts and prayers to all at Leicester from all the Celtic family" from some fucking roaster. If I coulda reached through the internet and slapped him I would have. Fucking grief monkey.

When it first happened the MotD facebook posted the basics of the story with the ol' "more to follow..." thing when there was no details about it at all. Didn't know how bad it was, if anyone had died, etc.

First comment was someone saying "Tragidy [sic]. Thoughts and prayers to all at Leicester from all the Celtic family" from some fucking roaster. If I coulda reached through the internet and slapped him I would have. Fucking grief monkey.
"The Celtic family".

Can you imagine the fucking state of that.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
41 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:
This is one of the worst things I've ever seen on the internet.
uk-england-leicestershire-46013381&key=d48b776dbd3d03f055dee26d37c064701e12ca41efc335ad2b6536a1292eed05

I'm sorry, I've been through a lot of personal loss and grief past 6 months, still am, but this made me burst out laughing. Fucking state of that!

Surprised the fox isn’t wearing a poppy.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

He was disliked by much of the Leicester support because of the way he treated the Ranieri situation in early 2017 as well.

Football fans are a fickle bunch; one minute they're criticising someone for their decisions and the next they're buying them a wreath after their helicopter has plummeted from the sky and been engulfed in a blazing inferno. 

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

Because he’s being made out to be some sort of local hero who bought the club out of the goodness of his heart when the reality is that he was another foreign billionaire jumping on the Premiership gravy train for his own self interests and ended up hitting the jackpot.

ETA - Hit the jackpot when Leicester won the Premiership, his luck eventually run out on Saturday.

Just because some Leicester fans thought he was harsh in his treatment of Ranieri means absolutely f**k all in relation to them now grieving his death.  It came across as you pointing out some sort of hypocrisy.