Unpopular opinions.

Wearing sandals is absolutely unacceptable in any circumstances. They're fucking disgusting things. An abomination.
Flip flops are only acceptable at a beach, pool side or as protection in a communal shower against verucas. Wearing them out and about in everyday life is a disgrace and completely unacceptable.

I just wore crocks with socks on my trip to pick up breakfast just there, I don’t care what you think!

The Beatles are utter utter utter shite

That’s plenty, but agreed.

John Lennon was a bit of an oddball, Paul McCartney is quite irritating

That’s plenty, but agreed.

Not sure why that makes it understandable to dislike them?

It’s just really quite easy to dislike them for no obvious reason. Ringo’s work on Thomas The Tank Engine was stellar though and he should be exempt from any criticism.

It’s just really quite easy to dislike them for no obvious reason. Ringo’s work on Thomas The Tank Engine was stellar though and he should be exempt from any criticism.
For that reason, Ringo Starr is a national treasure and should be revered as such.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

For that reason, Ringo Starr is a national treasure and should be revered as such.

And a second reason, if required.

bb.jpg