Unpopular opinions.

OK, WE GET IT! you spent some time living in france taking pictures of doors. now you are alan whicker and 2 pictures of doors entirely prove your point about the whole of france. well done you.

No, you really don't. My whole point is that it is ridiculous to compare the worst of one place and the best of another and draw accurate conclusions. So no, you don't get it.

Actually, Fargo was fairly dreadful, but the Big Lebowski was much much worse, I don't think I've ever been so disappointed by a film considering the hype. It was dreadful and as far as I am concerned it had absolutely nothing going for it. I continue to be mystified by its success.

Yes, but you're the man that thought that the pair of talentless tarts that were Tatu performed the best version of "How soon is now?".

On matters of musical and artistic taste, all your opinions are therefore completely worthless.

Both the films you mention above are, of course, utter masterpieces. :)

OK, WE GET IT! you spent some time living in france taking pictures of doors. now you are alan whicker and 2 pictures of doors entirely prove your point about the whole of france. well done you.

He can also speak Globish. The man is an explorer I tells ya. :D

Heavy metal is by far the best type of music out there.

It's much more manly too...if you see a man walk out for a fight, he's going to sound much tougher with a background music from a metal band than from a techno/dance DJ for example.

Dance/Trance music is horrific, it's fine for the clubs but that's where they belong, take them out and it ruins it.

True.

1. UFC/MMA is very boring with the exception of any Brock Lesnar fight.

2. pro wrestling is absolutely awesome

True.

The wrestling one isn't an unpopular opinion, seeing as the main show from it, Raw, has been running for 17 years, every week and just reached it's 900th episode making it the longest running, weekly episodic tv show.

True.

:lol:

That's like putting your best ever sex in a dream a mile ahead of your best ever real sex.

Though I suppose, given those opinions, you might still be a 15 year old virgin.

My whole point is that it is ridiculous to compare the worst of one place and the best of another and draw accurate conclusions.

except that's exactly what you did. did you take any other pics in france? wheely bins? road signs? other pictures of doors?

you make france look mental . you're the only guy i've ever heard of who has visited france. me? i've never been out of inverclyde so i need really intrepid guys like you have actually had the baws to go to a place like france.

except that's exactly what you did. did you take any other pics in france? wheely bins? road signs? other pictures of doors?

you make france look mental . you're the only guy i've ever heard of who has visited france. me? i've never been out of inverclyde so i need really intrepid guys like you have actually had the baws to go to a place like france.

:: speechless ::

Seriously? Do I have to explain this?

Oh kay. So what I did was react (do something back) to the bad men who compared* two*** places together in a very silly way, and tried to point out that it was silly by making a silly comparison* of my own completely skewed the other way.

I hoped that this would point out how silly their "look at two places in a biased**** way" thing was. Obviously, I didn't count on your intelligence*****.

* looked at some things together and found strengths and weaknesses**

** things that made them look bad

**** not fair

***** thinking****** ability

****** using your mind