Unpopular opinions.

Macaroni pie on a buttered roll and you've probably had your carbohydrate ration for the week.

I've seen people eat them, but it's one of those things that just seems inherently wrong despite being technically fine, like deep-fried ice cream, or shagging your ex-wife's sisters.

I'm late to this party, but Gogglebox has to be the very worst television programme ever made. Worse than Mrs Brown's Boys.

It'll only be beaten if someone actually makes that old Chewin' the Fat spoof show of an old man rating pictures of young women (or, as we call it, the P&B NSFW subforum).

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm late to this party, but Gogglebox has to be the very worst television programme ever made. Worse than Mrs Brown's Boys.

It'll only be beaten if someone actually makes that old Chewin' the Fat spoof show of an old man rating pictures of young women (or, as we call it, the P&B NSFW subforum).

Are you disappointed because you thought it was Gobblebox?

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Are you disappointed because you thought it was Gobblebox?

Well, I am now.

Still, the night's young, and Google tells me that the adult version is actually called "Gobblecocks". BRB.

Edit:

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Not saying your wrong but name them 

I'll say it. Revolver alone probably has five songs better than all their solo stuff.

The fucking Frog Song's going to be on the list, isn't it? Jesus wept.

Edited by BFTD

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Well, I am now.

Still, the night's young, and Google tells me that the adult version is actually called "Gobblecocks". BRB.

Edit:

I'll say it. Revolver alone probably has five songs better than all their solo stuff.

The fucking Frog Song's going to be on the list, isn't it? Jesus wept.

The choice of a deviant .

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The choice of a deviant .

It fucking well isn't!

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Sutcliffe/Best

Not words that you often find combined, other than by Mrs Mathematics.

Thought the same when it first came out but went back to it (think it was the only thing on when I was nightshift) and have since really enjoyed it. There are some folk who are genuinely funny people and others who are arseholes/try hards. But the funny ones make me go back tbh.

It's the real life Royle Family and I loved that.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

What a fucking tune. I had the “Frog Song” video on VHS. It has two, quite weird, “b-sides” on it.

Knew it. Mods, please.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Thought the same when it first came out but went back to it (think it was the only thing on when I was nightshift) and have since really enjoyed it. There are some folk who are genuinely funny people and others who are arseholes/try hards. But the funny ones make me go back tbh.

It's the real life Royle Family and I loved that.

I think we're talking about different shows - the one I've seen consists of a bunch of incredibly bland people watching television and commentating like it's a football match.

It reminds me of this sketch: