E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

Cheers. Sorry to be thick, but how do you take a screen shot?

On my Sony Xperia Z3 you press an hold the power button then select "Take Screenshot". If that doesn't work for you then try Google.

How long does this take? This isn't letting me do a thing here?

It shouldn't take long, 10 minutes or so. Try doing a hard boot, usually by holding the volume down button and the power button at the same time. Failing that, pull the battery, wait a couple of minutes then put it back in and power on.

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded several gifs to add to my profile signature and used an animated gif shrinker to reduce their size so that they meet the sites criteria for maximum size allowed, but everytime I've tried adding one it will only display it for a short while before disappearing and only showing the gif's URL like it's doing now. Anyone know why that is? It's got me stumped.

Any ideas how to rid Script errors. I get them all the bloody time. I have tried disabling them in Settings and I have run Cleaners and Malware still they come!!!!

Am assuming it's when you are online? What browser are you using?

Internet Explorer it never used to happen and I disabled them but still they come Machine also freezes

The quickest and easiest thing to try would be to install another browser, my personal favourite is firefox, but there are others such as chrome and opera.

The quickest and easiest thing to try would be to install another browser, my personal favourite is firefox, but there are others such as chrome and opera.

Will do I did install windows 10 but I took it off again.