E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

When i watch videos on youtube in full screen the picture turns black and white after a few seconds and i can't see whats going on why is this?

What browser are you using and is it up to date?

Have you any add-ons running in the browser? Are they up to date?

Is Adobe Flash up to date?

Few things for you to check.

Im just using safari on a mac - got a new adobe a couple months ago when i got yosemite. Nothing has come up saying anything about update so not sure, might just go to adobe website and download the newest version

Im just using safari on a mac - got a new adobe a couple months ago when i got yosemite. Nothing has come up saying anything about update so not sure, might just go to adobe website and download the newest version

Also, try deleting your browser history and cookies.

Buy a proper computer then would be my advice. ;)

Had this problem before on my HTC One. My Samsung S6 Edge is showing me a voicemail notification and it's not obvious how to clear it.

Anyone know how? Seen some ridiculous stuff online about getting your carrier to delete your voicemail account and reinstating it.

Had this problem before on my HTC One. My Samsung S6 Edge is showing me a voicemail notification and it's not obvious how to clear it.

Anyone know how? Seen some ridiculous stuff online about getting your carrier to delete your voicemail account and reinstating it.

Do you not just swipe down from the notification bar at the top of the screen to open up your notifications and then swipe the voicemail icon away to the right? I don't have a Samsung phone so I'm not sure if it's the same as it would be on any other Android phone.

Do you not just swipe down from the notification bar at the top of the screen to open up your notifications and then swipe the voicemail icon away to the right? I don't have a Samsung phone so I'm not sure if it's the same as it would be on any other Android phone.

nope that doesnt clear it, my s3 used to have this issue but all i had to access my voicemail, make sure no messages were saved etc, hang up on the voicemail and if the notification icon didnt go away id have to turn my phone on and off, eventually it went away

since i got my s5 ive never had that issue

nope that doesnt clear it, my s3 used to have this issue but all i had to access my voicemail, make sure no messages were saved etc, hang up on the voicemail and if the notification icon didnt go away id have to turn my phone on and off, eventually it went away

since i got my s5 ive never had that issue

Yeah I ended up having to go into voicemail and delete the message saved on there.

Has Sky Go suddenly became incompatible with the hudl2?

I get on to the app select a channel it buffers and then throws me back to the homepage.

The only reason I can think of was a hudl update a few weeks ago.

Dropped support for silverlight iirc

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming you've taken a screen shot and saved it to your phone

Click on the plus symbol at the bottom

post-101-1445854945245_thumb.jpg

Then click on the three vertical dots (top right hand side)

post-101-1445854952862_thumb.jpg

You should be asked where you want to select the photo from. Navigate and find the photo, select it. Then press 'ATTACHMENT' (top right hand side)

post-101-14458549648831_thumb.jpg

Done. You do have to add text though. It won't let you just post a picture unlike the desktop version.

Edited by Swarley