The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

2011 Keeps getting better and better with Judas Priest about to announce a 2011 World Tour :D

KK Downing:

"It seems that the time has come for us to put the touring wheels in motion for our next world tour in 2011!"

Just got my Iron Maiden ticket biggrin.gif

Iron Maiden Fan Club or o2 Presale? I hope one of my mates is joining the fan club, or he might already be a member, so I can just give him an extra bit and he'll get me one. How much did it skin you? Ticketmaster was saying 37.50 and like a 5.50 extra charge.

Iron Maiden Fan Club or o2 Presale? I hope one of my mates is joining the fan club, or he might already be a member, so I can just give him an extra bit and he'll get me one. How much did it skin you? Ticketmaster was saying 37.50 and like a 5.50 extra charge.

FC Member mate wink.gif

o2 Presale starts on Thursday

Other presale starts on Friday

General Sale is saturday

Tickets are 37.50+fees+postage

2 tickets cost me...£90.75, so thats £45 quid each roughly

ticketmaster is a fcuking joke with their fees.

If anyone wants me to get them a presale link on thurs or friday give me a shout and i'll see what i can do. I wont be able to get you a FC presale though

edit: forehead PM

Edited by Mik

FC Member mate wink.gif

General Sale is saturday

If anyone wants me to get them a presale link on thurs or friday give me a shout and i'll see what i can do. I wont be able to get you a FC presale though

I've re-PMed you. If you happen to come across a pre-sale link then post it please but it doesn't matter that much. Should be fine to get one on Saturday morning if I can't get pre sale.

FC Member mate wink.gif

General Sale is saturday

Just joined the club so no need for me, forehead7 (big surprise) if you happened to come across me.

New Megadeth album in the works

NEW MEGADETH ALBUM IN THE WORKS AT VIC'S GARAGE

Dave Mustaine dropped by the Megadeth Cyber Army chat room yesterday (Tuesday, Nov 16) for a special live chat with his fan club members. The following is an excerpt from the chat. DM: "So, right now I have Ken Eisennagel, you may remember him from the last two records doing engineering for all of the pre-production phases of Megadeth records? Well, he is here [Megadeth's studio - Vic's Garage] going over all of the new Megadeth stuff that I am working on… believe it or not we have five songs almost finished for the new Megs record already!" To read more, and for exclusive chats with Dave Mustaine and the band, join the Megadeth Cyber Army! Enlist today! http://cyberarmy.megadeth.com/fb1.php

5 songs nearly done already? Man works fast.

Get your ginger arse over to the UK Dave!

Raging at the prices though - £10.50 for booking fee and postage? How can they justify £5.25 for someone printing the ticket, sticking it in an envelope and posting it? Beyond a joke now. <_<

Booking fees have always been a piss take. At least they are upfront about them now.

I see one person on eBay is already selling 2 lots 2 tickets for the AECC for £199 + P&P. £398 for 4 tickets when I paid £171 for my tickets today. I also saw 2 standing tickets for the SECC for £250! I hate people who buy these tickets with the sole intention of ripping off people who actually want to go to the gig.