May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Said the long time Labour voter.

Anyway, the papers said it was going to be the hottest day of the year and that we should get the barbecue out. But it is lashing down. I DEMAND a ministerial apology, and then a resignation. :angry:

I have to admit, it's good of you to give the opposition the gift of reminding us all of the shabolic road management that saw the countries main motorways brought to a halt for 10 hours. A shambolic disaster that saw one SNP muppet fall on his ministerial sword.

f**k having four more years of that shite

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit, it's good of you to give the opposition the gift of reminding us all of the shabolic road management that saw the countries main motorways brought to a halt for 10 hours. A shambolic disaster that saw one SNP muppet fall on his ministerial sword.

^^^^^^^

monkey in a red rosette voter

that man was removed from his post. and replaced by a more vigorous, proactive, individual.

edit: case closed.

constituency

I see Mainy is standing for the Lib Dems :lol:

List for Mid and Fife by parties

f**k me! What as motley crew for the Regional List.

Labour's first two choices are union reps, the third is a psychiatrist and everyone else is just a name without even a brief summary of their 'achievements'. :rolleyes:

SNP are just a bunch of glorified councillors.

Tories are solicitors, public school teachers and political advisors.

...I had a quick flick through the Greens and Lib-dems. Not a punter there who I could be arsed voting for. Are the Pensioners, SSP and the likes not on the list in Fife?

The constituency vote for Kirkcaldy is just as depressing.

that man was removed from his post. and replaced by a more vigorous, proactive, individual.

who? Keith Brown? take it you have never met him & you are relying on his press releases? Good at getting in the local paper - otherwise as useless as the rest of them

The weather forecast was WRONG though. I went for a drive with the sunroof open and I got drookit. There has to be a resignation.

I know no one is likely to change any preconceived notions on the basis of trivialities, but really, would you trust the running of the country to a party whose manifesto has a huge proof reading error, whose website speaks of a "foreward" from its leader and where there is a YouTube file embedded that responds when clicked, by saying "this video is private"?

I wonder if its costed this time...

Paid for, says Labour, by public sector reform (including a single police force), by other savings such as in the NHS drugs bill and by a continuing drive for efficiencies: a "conservative" two per cent a year, according to Mr Gray.

Aye the old efficiencies drive. A totaly meaningless number,it can be anything they want...

Paid for, says Labour, by public sector reform (including a single police force), by other savings such as in the NHS drugs bill and by a continuing drive for efficiencies: a "conservative" two per cent a year, according to Mr Gray.

Aye the old efficiencies drive. A totaly meaningless number,it can be anything they want...

Iain Gray didn't even know how much his "knife crime" policy would cost! Or the numbers that would be affected by it. So I think we're in agreement, they plucked their numbers out of the air!

Good news everyone! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-12975720

Scottish Labour has pledged to abolish youth unemployment by the end of the next parliament, if it wins power at the Scottish election on 5 May.

I imagine they'll want to do better than Labour's attempts to abolish boom and bust...

I assume a closer reading of any dox they've made about youth unemployment (assuming there are any?) will be more to do with abolishing NEETs, which isn't the same as raising employment, but is the same as creatively decreasing unemployment.

Archived