May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had awful conversations with people today who are insisting on voting for UKIP as a 'protest vote'*. There really is no hope.

*A protest against the SNP going it alone last time. I shit you not.

P.S. - I know I'm late in posting this but I hate to say I told you so about The Sun and the SNP :P

It is Gray and not Grey isn't it?

Correct. I just googled it and it's Iain Gray.

Iain Gray. :lol:

Has there ever been a more ridiculous leader of a major party in a Scottish or British election?

Correct. I just googled it and it's Iain Gray.

Iain Gray. :lol:

Has there ever been a more ridiculous leader of a major party in a Scottish or British election?

Michael Foot was ridiculed to f**k as was Kinnocchio. John Major and his soap box was well worthy of a boot in the cock too. Although he had a boot on his cock in the shape of the fragrant Edwina. I think she would be a filthy ride actually. Her daughter certainly looked like she'd let you try anything.

Brown?

He was pretty much just a figure of ridicule running up to the 2010 election and for a large part of his Prime Minstership but remember he was quite popular at one time and during the end of Blair's reign, a lot of people would have preferred Brown to Blair as PM (they actually wanted him as PM)!

That kind of situation is unimaginable with Gray. There's probably not a single person in Scotland who actually thinks he'd make the best FM, and I include himself, his wife, kids, family and all Labour voters in that.

I made a poll a while back and not one person came forward and admitted they thought he'd make the best FM and give reasons.

Michael Foot was ridiculed to f**k as was Kinnocchio. John Major and his soap box was well worthy of a boot in the cock too. Although he had a boot on his cock in the shape of the fragrant Edwina. I think she would be a filthy ride actually. Her daughter certainly looked like she'd let you try anything.

Michael Foot's poor leadership of the Labour Party to how dirty Edwina Currie's daughter is in three lines. Good effort. :lol:

He was pretty much just a figure of ridicule running up to the 2010 election and for a large part of his Prime Minstership but remember he was quite popular at one time and during the end of Blair's reign, a lot of people would have preferred Brown to Blair as PM (they actually wanted him as PM)!

That kind of situation is unimaginable with Gray. There's probably not a single person in Scotland who actually thinks he'd make the best FM, and I include himself, his wife, kids, family and all Labour voters in that.

I made a poll a while back and not one person came forward and admitted they thought he'd make the best FM and give reasons.

He is about as bad a leader as Milliband. He is a fucking ear chewer as well. At least Renton hasn't come on and tried to tell us that Gray is beginning to grow into his role as leader like he does with Red Ed. :lol: I think even Renton knows that Gray is fucking shite and nothing more than a placeman to fulfil a favour to some Labour c**t or other.

I fucking despise the Labour party and everything they have ever stood for so it's quite good to watch them make a pure c**t of themselves. It's just a pity that the Scottish population swallowed all their pish and lies for so many years. But I guess we are a bit retarded when it comes to voting.

If anyone is interested, there's a wee internet rumour that Salmond is campaigning in East Lothian tomorrow. There's a couple of Subway shops, one in Musselburgh for def. It's meant to be a safe seat for Quagmire, but hopefully there will be a SNP bounce leading to a 'Portillo moment'....

Going straight for the jugular...

If anyone is interested, there's a wee internet rumour that Salmond is campaigning in East Lothian tomorrow. There's a couple of Subway shops, one in Musselburgh for def. It's meant to be a safe seat for Quagmire, but hopefully there will be a SNP bounce leading to a 'Portillo moment'....

There is a Subway on the High Street in Haddington. I will be back there tomorrow to vote (for the SNP) and shall keep my eyes peeled. My mum was saying Gray had been campaignin mostly in Tranent and Prestonpans... these are not towns he shouldn't have to be campaining in if he is likely to win. I bet he hasn't even bothere going near Gullane or North Berwick!

He's shoring up his vote rather than trying to reach out to the undecided.

Rattled? You bet yer arse he is!!!

He has the look of a haunted man about him.....

edited - Paddy Powers have the SNP at 1/12 and have opened a book on the next leader of the labour party.

drum roll please............

Andy Kerr is favourite with Jackie Ballie as second.

Stu, are you really sure you want to vote for this lot? :lol:

He was in Killie briefly. Not entirely sure why.

He's shoring up his vote rather than trying to reach out to the undecided.

Rattled? You bet yer arse he is!!!

He has the look of a haunted man about him.....

edited - Paddy Powers have the SNP at 1/12 and have opened a book on the next leader of the labour party.

drum roll please............

Andy Kerr is favourite with Jackie Ballie as second.

Stu, are you really sure you want to vote for this lot? :lol:

at least with Andy Kerr they'd get someone who displays more energy and aggression. but his bolt is shot with the whole mandatory/leeway thing. That and he's basically an orc.

who is Jackie Ballie?

11 hours till polls open. 30 hours till Gray loses his seat and has to step down as labour leader.

He was in Killie briefly. Not entirely sure why.

at least with Andy Kerr they'd get someone who displays more energy and aggression. but his bolt is shot with the whole mandatory/leeway thing. That and he's basically an orc.

who is Jackie Ballie?

11 hours till polls open. 30 hours till Gray loses his seat and has to step down as labour leader.

Dumbarton constituency, claim to fame would be that she was a defender of Wendy Alexander after she had that fundraising scandal

if she was leader of labour they might as well just not stand in any elections

According to Labour internal party polling, Iain Gray is 5% behind in his own constituency.

He's a gonner.

Ezcellent, East Lothian has been represented by Labour at UK and Scottish since 1974.

Archived