May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could you play basketball or icehockey inside the main hall at Paisley town hall would be the question, I think the area can also move seating to make a bigger space too.

Last time I was in the town hall it was Beer festival. It might explain my problem in underestimating how big the hall is!tongue.gif

On the other hand just saw that Daily Record front page. Main headline Rangers takeover lol!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he'd rather do this

For an SNP Seat Win - one shot of whiskey

For a Labour Seat Win - one shot of vodka

For a Green Seat WIn - one shot of organic real ale

For a Lib Dem Seat Win - one shot of peach schnapps

For a Tory Seat Win - one sht of gin

you don't get a coupon that colour eating chocolate.

Apparently he's away off to his bed which is rather dissapointing!

Not only your AV ballot you spoiled today. Waheeyyy.

:lol: any paper spoiled?

:lol:

Sauce all into the shagpile?

I lost most of my chips and oozed sauce into the carpet. Hoping the carpet shampoo will do its job. Why did my landlord decide that thick white carpet was ideal for stairs?

SNP have made big inroads in East Lothian, but Gray expected to hold on is latest

SNP "quietly confident"; Labour now not as confident as they were at the start of the count.

I lost most of my chips and oozed sauce into the carpet. Hoping the carpet shampoo will do its job. Why did my landlord decide that thick white carpet was ideal for stairs?

White? Ouch! :o

Anyway, the Lamont wifie is now on the BBC. She sounds like a fishwife.

White? Ouch! :o

Anyway, the Lamont wifie is now on the BBC. She sounds like a fishwife.

I know I've seen her on tv before, but I honestly don't recognise her. Is she even more anonymous than Gray?

Carpet shampoo? Pfft, fairy liquid would do the trick at a fraction of the price, as I've discovered to my satisfaction in my son's bedroom.

The list system seems to me to be utterly ridiculous. Why was it formed in the first place.

To balance out FPTP in the 73 contituences as back in the 90's labour would pretty much take 80% of the seats based on just over 50% of the vote.

That's changed, but the AMS seats balance out the FPTP to make it pretty much fair.

Carpet shampoo? Pfft, fairy liquid would do the trick at a fraction of the price, as I've discovered to my satisfaction in my son's bedroom.

Look out for more updates on the carpet cleaning progress from your correspondents as the night progresses. Hopefully, it'll magically finish cleaning itself.

I know I've seen her on tv before, but I honestly don't recognise her. Is she even more anonymous than Gray?

you know that jonathon watson impersonation of Cathy jamison? well Lamont actually sounds like that.

"aw, bernard son, see that alec boy, bernard....'

Archived