May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the Greens doing so well? There seem to be hundreds even on here that think 2nd vote=2nd choice.

Greens should be pushing the SNP first vote but they are not.

Why are the Greens doing so well? There seem to be hundreds even on here that think 2nd vote=2nd choice.

why on earth would they?

:huh:

I must have missed the reciprocal SNP campaign to second vote Green

?

STV with rumours that Rutherglen could declare as early as 1am. Solid Labour though.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if it was anything other than a Labour win. But the SNP candidate is a Clyde fan, bit a nutter apparently. Someone I know said he's been chucked out of numerous grounds before ph34r.gif

Right, I've got the BBC Scotland coverage on my TV, the STV coverage on my laptop, the English BBC coverage on my iPad (to keep an eye on what's happening down south) and my PC is for this kind of thing.

Overkill? :ph34r:

Was that the BBC buttering us up for a Liebour defeat in East Lothian? :o

He is gone. Ormiston and Tranent are old mining towns, they have been voting solidy Labour since 1918! If its neck amd neck in those towns there is no chance Labour will pick up votes in place like Haddington or North Berwick.

He is gone. Ormiston and Tranent are old mining towns, they have been voting solidy Labour since 1918! If its neck amd neck in those towns there is no chance Labour will pick up votes in place like Haddington or North Berwick.

So Iain Gray won't have a seat in the Scottish Parliament next year?

Archived