May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally, no chance will it be any like that!

The recap has just reminded me about all those Tory resignations at the start of the campaign, totally forgot about that, they did well to recover! Incidentally, STV coverage has started, I want to like it, but I'm being swayed back to the BBC...

Give in to the STV! I'm away to bed, it's all getting a bit boring on the box. Hopefully I don't wake up to the nightmare of the Greyman as First Minister. At least if it happens we'll get a laugh over the next 4 years.

As an aside, what the f**k was the Labour football XI all about? The ravings of McCoist, Boyd and fucking Freddie Boswell Leishman - "I've always been a Labour man". The way they treat a political party like a football team gives me the impression they are dafties. Typical that half these c***s have never done a real days work in their life. Kicking a football about a pitch and sitting in a wee plastic enclosure aren't the hardest jobs in the world.

MON thegoodguys!

Supernervous tonight as I feel this is the only chance we will ever get for a referendum. Labour wins and the SNP are left with an inferior leader once again facing the wrath of the written press.

Tonight is huge. 56-58PLEASE with a high green turnout.

Attached is the graphic representation of those daily mail results:

The seats prediction I'm getting quoted from my colleague is:

Tories 10

Green 9

Lib Dems 5-6

No specific numbers on SNP and Labour but he's being told it's an SNP majority.

Edit: it's based on their own quasi exit polling.

SNP a couple of points higher and Labour a couple lower.

Given that your neebur is predicting labour losing even their safest of safe seats, same with the Tories, same with the Lib dems? A couple of points on that aren't exactly going to make things worse, it'd be like breaking the camels back with a steam roller!

Nah, I'm pretty confident that the SNP are the largest party, and I'd love the Greens to do so well as you suggest. I can't see it though.

AMS makes it difficult for polls to accurately determine results from cross sections of voters, bare in mind that last time out the SNP had a six point lead in the polls tha tonly ended up translating into a single seat lead.

Tories 10

Green 9

Lib Dems 5-6

Without proof where are you getting your info from?

Tories 10

Green 9

Lib Dems 5-6

Rubbish! You're being told havers or making this up!

Tories 10

Green 9

Lib Dems 5-6

Has your colleague got a crystal ball? Where is he getting this info?

Without proof where are you getting your info from?

Rubbish! You're being told havers or making this up!

Has your colleague got a crystal ball? Where is he getting this info?

Labour Party's own data. He's described it as: "internal nationwide 'exits' that aren't actually exits"

Tories 10

Green 9

Lib Dems 5-6

Edit: it's based on their own quasi exit polling.

No estimates on how much the SNP would lead? interesting that the Tories would be that far down......

Labour Party's own data. He's described it as: "internal nationwide 'exits' that aren't actually exits"

Eh?

What are exit polls anyway? Is that where they ask a sample of people coming out who they voted for? 'Mind your own fucking business' must be a popular party.

Asked him to elaborate on what he meant by exits which aren't really exits. Basically exit polls conducted by the Labour Party itself rather than independent pollsters.

Given the Labour performance in every other aspect of this election why are you treating their seat predictions as gospel?

I'm not. Just passing on the information I'm receiving.

BBC livetext 2330: The incoming Scottish government is facing an £800m "gaping chasm" inScotland's finances with some of the country's leading experts warning that politicians failed to address the "reality" of public spending cuts in the election campaign, according to The Scotsman front page

Archived