May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Jo Swinson the one who got John Reid's seat? Private Eye did a piece on her just after the election, focusing on her tweets during the blizzards - absolutely hilarious: "Be careful out there, help your neighbours" followed by "who watched EEnders? I can't believe what's happening withthe baby storyling, soooo unrealistic lolz" :blink:

Update on the opinion poll discussed previously on the BBC:

Not exactly a huge sample with a poor return, nearly one in two didn't reply. got to ask how the cross section was picked out. for the love of god, that would have labour only picking up two constituencies and 28 list seats!

Totally mickey mouse.

well you've clearly went for a terrible picture there.

Have you got any with her in a crotchless pvc catsuit? I like those ones. Phwooar!

Is Jo Swinson the one who got John Reid's seat? Private Eye did a piece on her just after the election, focusing on her tweets during the blizzards - absolutely hilarious: "Be careful out there, help your neighbours" followed by "who watched EEnders? I can't believe what's happening withthe baby storyling, soooo unrealistic lolz" :blink:

No, thats Pamela Nash. her twittering is here http://twitter.com/#!/pamela_nash

despite being Labour, I would - she has that dirty secretary look.

0000PAMELANASH_516x_100566a.jpg

Not exactly a huge sample with a poor return, nearly one in two didn't reply. got to ask how the cross section was picked out. for the love of god, that would have labour only picking up two constituencies and 28 list seats!

Totally mickey mouse.

Totally, no chance will it be any like that!

The recap has just reminded me about all those Tory resignations at the start of the campaign, totally forgot about that, they did well to recover! Incidentally, STV coverage has started, I want to like it, but I'm being swayed back to the BBC...

Labour colleague saying that privately Labour expect the result to be even worse for them than the Daily Mail poll.

Given that the Daily Mail poll is predicting a virtual wipe out of all othe parties in all but two or three constituencies, how could it be any worse?

Labour colleague saying that privately Labour expect the result to be even worse for them than the Daily Mail poll.

He's feeding you a line surely, I just don't think Labour will do that badly, and I'm wary of building expectations for the SNP.

Given that the Daily Mail poll is predicting a virtual wipe out of all othe parties in all but two or three constituencies, how could it be any worse?

Iain Gray manages to lock himself in the bathroom and misses the declaration

SNP a couple of points higher and Labour a couple lower.

Archived