May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's very milfy

She went to the same All Girls Independent School as my auntie. Couple of years apart IIRC.

I love Sally Magnusson. If I had to have a life-like inflatable woman, I would want it to imitate Sally Magnusson.

She went to the same All Girls Independent School as my auntie. Couple of years apart IIRC.

I love Sally Magnusson. If I had to have a life-like inflatable woman, I would want it to imitate Sally Magnusson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was quite funny when the camera panned from Mike Russell and had to dip down a bit :lol:

His feet probably don't even touch the floor!

He looks like a wee fucking kid on a school trip, especially when in parliament, sitting there all doe eyed and amazed.

she's lovely. if useless.

Being given a polling by Duncan Hames

and lovely aint the words I'd use,

MPs--Lords-2008-001.jpg

It'll be those super-Icelandic genes she has. I've seen women over 50 on Icelandair flights who were wrinkly but milftastic.

If you met an Icelander ask them about their 'celtic roots' and they'll almost always joke that they came to Scotland and Ireland, stole all the best

women and fucked off with them back to the frozen north.

Good few years back I was pretty much voting for one party, I went to polling station and had to run the gaunlet of that parties activists.

'you'll be voting for us' said an Orc

'aye' I replied thinking f**k that

So I voted for the other lot.

So I can't see it making a difference.

I'm always disapointed that no party activists ever engage with me. I walked past two today but Labour ones and they didn't even look at me and were talking about the rain.

Remember last time, all four major parties were there and none spoke to me again. I think it's my eastern european genes that put them off. They probably thought I was

a berry picker dropping of my tory-supporting farmer boss.

From Newsnet Scotland on Twitter:

Rumours that SNP may have taken all 5 Aberdeen seats including Aberdeen Central
Daily Mail exit poll SNP 50%, Labour 25% #sp11

well you've clearly went for a terrible picture there.

Google image doesnt have anything but!!!

Jo_Swinson_234138t.jpg_45307107_swinson_bbc_226.jpgSNA1209JS-280_1022754a.jpg

Update on the opinion poll discussed previously on the BBC:

2246: The Daily Mail poll conducted by Progressive Scottish Opinion was carried out by telephone with a sample size of 865. For the costituency vote it suggests SNP - 51%; Labour - 26%; Conservative - 12%; Others - 7%; Liberal Democrat - 4%. For the regional vote list it suggests SNP - 53%; Labour 22%; Conservative 12%; Green 5%; Others - 5%; Liberal Democrats - 3%. Voting intentions were not declared by about 46% of interviewees.

I'm always disapointed that no party activists ever engage with me. I walked past two today but Labour ones and they didn't even look at me and were talking about the rain.

Remember last time, all four major parties were there and none spoke to me again. I think it's my eastern european genes that put them off. They probably thought I was

a berry picker dropping of my tory-supporting farmer boss.

today was the first time ever one spoke to me, to be fair she was the only one there and it might have been a bit awkward if nothing was said. snp naturally. normally there's about 4 labour orcs gathered together ignoring everybody, but today they were nowhere to be seen. arrogant twats probably think its a waste of time as all the sheep in my area go and vote for them without thinking :rolleyes:

Archived