May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Tory vote can't really do anything other than hold or increase, because all they've got left in Scotland are their core voters. The Lib Dems, on the other hand, were being held up by a lot of goodwill, which has been lost in the past year.

Absolutely right.

For the Lib Dems, surely Tavish will hold on...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's all that intriguing.

The Tory vote can't really do anything other than hold or increase, because all they've got left in Scotland are their core voters. The Lib Dems, on the other hand, were being held up by a lot of goodwill, which has been lost in the past year.

True, it'll be more interesting to see how the Conservatives fair in the seats where they're 2nd / in the few where they're 1st, as (mostly - not here admittedly) they needed floaters in those.

1/2 BABE WATCH

FAKE TAN BIATCH IN TAVISH SCOTT'S CONSITUENCY (SHE HAD A LABOUR ROSETTE ON)

NO NAMES UNFORTUNATELY..

TYPE OF BIRD, WE'D ALL GIVE A GO WITH.

Worth a look.

I have been laying into him for a few years now, and people on here have even asked what I have against him. Look and listen to him! He's actually the guy taking the most responsibility for the Scotland Act, he's the man who leaked all the footpath stuff to the press to try and take the SNP down, and he's one of the chief Labour election strategists. He's been cc'd in on all the Lockerbie stuff (which he lied about), he got seconded north to deal with this election, and I think I hate him more than Jim Murphy. But still, if results stay like this, I'd like to see him on my tv more tonight. :D

:o :o

surely he has to actually be darth vader coupled with voldemort to do that!!

True, it'll be more interesting to see how the Conservatives fair in the seats where they're 2nd / in the few where they're 1st, as (mostly - not here admittedly) they needed floaters in those.

That's a fair point. I can see people voting for Auntie Annabel on the list but for their own constituency? Doubt it.

A part of me is worryingly sympathetic towards how realistic the tories are up here. They know they cant wnin, and theyve accepted it.

The only leader (apart from Salmond of course) to come out of this election with a shred of credibility for me is Goldie.

Tavish Scott and Iain Gray are an absolute disgrace.

Archived