May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time for my first post I think. There are many people, myself included who are in a seat with an MSP they didn't expect to have. Thank you Jamie and the people of Cumbernauld and Kilsyth. :D :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 I think they said. It's grim.

I didn't think it was even that bad, and there's still some no-hopers to come. That is embarrassing on a national scale.

Wonder if the AV result would reflect that opinion? Tbh I don't think it will in Scotland, but we'll see.

Sarwar is a fucking p***k.

Glasgow Anniesland recount is done, just the tallying up left to do. According to someone on twitter if this goes SNP they've taken 5 out of 8 in Glasgow. Is that right?

Time for my first post I think. There are many people, myself included who are in a seat with an MSP they didn't expect to have. Thank you Jamie and the people of Cumbernauld and Kilsyth. :D :D

You'll be delighted to know he's a Thistle fan! :lol:

Btw, in Wales, Labour are on course for an absolute majority, and they continue to smash their way through England. Scotland is different. We are leaving the Cold Dead Union behind.

It is possible to vote SNP and be at best undecided about independence.

It is possible to vote SNP and be at best undecided about independence.

"Being different" is certainly not inconsistent with that which could be accommodated very neatly within a fully federal structure.

Sadly the English don't seem to be keen on that. I guess that only really leaves one option.

Glasgow Anniesland recount is done, just the tallying up left to do. According to someone on twitter if this goes SNP they've taken 5 out of 8 in Glasgow. Is that right?

Southside, Cathcart, Shettleston, Kelvin.......and Anniesland. Yep, 5.

In a word, yes.

Labour have Pollok, Provan and Maryhill.

Archived