May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last week I was getting chastised for spelling Ian Gray/Grey's name wrong, now I'm being accused of being the man himself. I'd rather be accused of being someone slightly more competent. If I had to choose, maybe Tony Blair or Alastair Campbell. :P

In fairness, it wouldn't exactly be inconceivable for Iain Gray to sometimes forget who Iain Gray is, so that first sentence proves nothing, deliberate error notwithstanding.

You wish, Wendy.

:lol:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Internet Labourities are just really unpleasant people, almost always. I generally imagine them being "stare-y" types IRL.

In real life, they tend to be a bit angry as well. They seem to have an opinion that they are absolute in everything and I have seen LP activists practically ask for a square go with other folk out canvassing.

rather unpleasant.

In real life, they tend to be a bit angry as well. They seem to have an opinion that they are absolute in everything and I have seen LP activists practically ask for a square go with other folk out canvassing.

rather unpleasant.

They are the mosy easily wound up people on the face of the planet. They tend to be completely humour free zones as well.

c***s.

The best one on here is probably Stainrods Fedora (or something like that). He never participates in the political threads, but seems to pop up on election nights to back Labour in the most obsessed, tearful manner! I hope he's still around.

That's the thing, it really is an absence of humour. Laughter from them is always "hard", if you know what I mean. Kinda forced, like workmates on a Friday evening.

That's the thing, it really is an absence of humour. Laughter from them is always "hard", if you know what I mean. Kinda forced, like workmates on a Friday evening.

Some of the chicks were good rides all the same.

Anne Widdecombe and Theresa May... it's like something out of the Addams Family.

Widdecombe wasn't that bad looking in her day. :lol: She wasn't great right enough but she should serve as a warning to any man who thinks he should "make do" <_<

For every 'babe' in politics out there, there's a Joyce Smith (labour councillor for Methilhill).

I've tried to find a pic to post, I've googled Fife Council, labour party, Methilhill and labour politicians that look like Jabba the Hutt to no avail, if someone can risk a pic, go and stick it up please.

The reason behind the 57% P&B vote is quite simple. The average football fan is pretty thick. End of. From today's Evening Times, yet more stalling from the SNP over the Clyde fastlink. Despite having prepared the draft budget in November, they still can't say how much money, if any has been set aside for fastlink. I'm pretty sure the answer will be nil.

With an SNP council having to cut every primary child's education by 10% to pay for free meals for middle class children and class sizes of 18 in P1-P3, purely to meet the SNP's promise is scandalous. Puting party politics before the education of our children, to a detrimental effect of these children is outrageous. Why not just admit they can't afford to fund their policy? This example alone if proof of the current Government's incompetency.

I assume you're below average? Dull, dull, dull...dull...barrysnotter, the creepy Labour activist. Do you even like football?

Archived