St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

Message to St Mirren fans : don't be too despondent! Despite the fact you despise us Rangers fans we still want you stay up and Aberdeen to get relegated. That is what I'm sure every Rangers fan looks forward to unless instead of Aberdeen it was Celtic being relegated of course!:D

Many games to go and hopefully Aberdeen go down come May.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put McGowan up front with Higdon.

Its unbelievable listening to the clowns around me who abuse Higdon continually. At least he gets himself into goalscoring positions and when he misses he keeps coming back. He's not the greatest player in the world - but if he was then he wouldn't be at St. Mirren.

He's the best we've got and will our top scoring striker this season (assuming he stays fit)

Round at your Dad's house to watch it again? :unsure: Mind those big bad Rangers fans don't mistake your head for a trampoline again :lol:

He works on a Saturday now. Now, tell me, why have you got Stalin on your profile? :blink: You aren't another one of these dumb, hopelessly naive, quixotic Supras types are you? Please tell me there is some substance to your communist credentials.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the insinuation I am a communist, and maybe a little amused this cretin thinks I'm 'dumb'. Even his put downs are shite.

Anyway, we weren't that bad today and Old Firm games are always going to be very difficult. Agent Thommo disallowed a clear goal in the first half and nobody can deny Rangers deserved to win comfortably.

Onwards and upwards (the only direction to go), I though Travner had a good game again.

The Hibs result was key today, and thankfully they lost. I think there is certainly a good chance that both Aberdeen and Hibs will be in the relegation battle, the latter more likely than the former particularly as they can't afford to sack McGhee.

Saints were poor, Rangers deserved the win. First goal was confusing, I completely missed the second goal while I was looking through my phone, and the third was a dreadful error by McAusland. No one needs to tell Marc what his error was, he knew it as soon as the ball went in and you could see the disappointment in his face.

Whether or not our penalty should have been given, it's about bloody time we got one. That's our first since September last year, and since then we must have had over 20 decent shouts for penalties. Just a shame that when we finally get one, we were already 3-0 down. That being said, the reaction from the Rangers players was hilarious, surrounding the referee - Kenny Miller's sprint from the halfway line a particular highlight :lol:

Higdon could have had a hat trick had he not messed up two chances, but he was the only player to get into great positions for scoring after all.

Round at your Dad's house to watch it again? :unsure: Mind those big bad Rangers fans don't mistake your head for a trampoline again :lol:

The fact you use the same tedious remarks again and again, use of Wikipedia to quote, your dictionary and thesaurus for words you would probably forget the meaning of by this time next week, shows a complete lack of imagination. All does is cement the view held by most that you like to pretend you're more intellegent and have a wider vocabularic field than anyone else you cross swords with. I would also say that your obsessive behaviour on this forum would suggest that you have all the charisma and personality of cling film. Asinine is a perfect word to describe you if used in the correct context. Oh! and Rangers are shite.

A sheep shagging ICT fan who has made 34 posts, mostly in relation to me, in a thread about St Mirren vs Rangers is claiming someone else is obsessive?

Has irony reached the Highlands yet? :lol:

You're what is known as 'ballon de frapp' and I've been known as or so I've been told a bit of a c**t. Says it all really.:rolleyes:.Maybe you should go greeting to the mods.:bairn

I am thoroughly disgusted with the insinuation I am a communist, and maybe a little amused this cretin thinks I'm 'dumb'. Even his put downs are shite.

Anyway, we weren't that bad today and Old Firm games are always going to be very difficult. Agent Thommo disallowed a clear goal in the first half and nobody can deny Rangers deserved to win comfortably.

Onwards and upwards (the only direction to go), I though Travner had a good game again.

The Hibs result was key today, and thankfully they lost. I think there is certainly a good chance that both Aberdeen and Hibs will be in the relegation battle, the latter more likely than the former particularly as they can't afford to sack McGhee.

I didn't call you a communist, try understanding the post next time. As for not being that bad, you're the worst team I've clapped eyes on this season by a long way. The first division is where you will (hopefully) be next season as your manager, players, signings, stadium, and whole set up is at an SFL1 level.

It's probably not been mentioned, but St Mirren shouldn't have sacked Gus.

Why is Thomson allowed to referee these games? He's a blatant cheat, yet St Mirren still go on about that penalty Eddie Smith gave against them vs Celtic well over a year ago laugh.gif The goal should have stood, and the penalty was never a penalty. Time to haul him in front of the SFA and ask him to explain his actions.

Rangers should be dignified (as always), and write to the SFA to query these diabolical decisions by an ex-season ticket holder at St Mirren.

I agree it was a soft penalty but it was more of a penalty than the one at celtic park in your derby march. i thought it was the celtic fans who were supposed to be paranoid

I didn't call you a communist, try understanding the post next time. As for not being that bad, you're the worst team I've clapped eyes on this season by a long way. The first division is where you will (hopefully) be next season as your manager, players, signings, stadium, and whole set up is at an SFL1 level.

It's probably not been mentioned, but St Mirren shouldn't have sacked Gus.

Whilst you have you library thesaurus there I suggest you look up 'insinuation' and next time really try to up your game.

St. Mirren shouldn't have sacked Gus, and I said so at the time, but the rest of the post is sub standard pish.

Plenty of Rangers fans I would describe as with the (sheep) mentality and some decent ones as well who are only interested in the football. I would put you in the former due to not being able to grasp the concept of being a loyal football fan and you buy into all the nonsence that goes with it. Seeing that you keep calling me Hamish(Yoda's scorecard must be doing well) can I call you Torquil?, seems appropriate for a west coaster/Southern Highlander like you. Dumbarton is on the edge geographically of the Highlands so in all you might just be one of us a Torquil or a Hamish now that would be irony. LOL @ LOL @ Celtic.:P

A sheep shagging ICT fan who has made 34 posts, mostly in relation to me, in a thread about St Mirren vs Rangers is claiming someone else is obsessive?

Has irony reached the Highlands yet? :lol:

Not addressed a single point raised though. Keep deflecting c**t face.

Archived