St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Davie Provan has joined Billy McNeill and Gary Hooper-

"During my time at the club I was in no doubt certain officials were anti-Celtic.

We couldn't prove it but knew that in Old Firm games we'd no chance of getting big decisions.

"During my time at the club I was in no doubt certain officials were anti-Celtic.

We couldn't prove it but knew that in Old Firm games we'd no chance of getting big decisions.

Smashing.....now please f**k off.

As usual Thomson tries to help out (aka cheat for) St Mirren as much as possible. I was getting my jacket on to head to Hampden for a protest when the duff skunk nodded in. :D Never a penalty either, a joke of a decision from a joke of a referee who should be sacked. St Mirren offered nothing from the first to the last minute, they have 1st division written all over them. How bad an atmosphere was that as well? So poor the commentator had to apologise for each smart alec remark someone shouted out :lol:

I've also never seen a game cut to bikers going through CBT before :lol: Shit stadium, shit atmosphere, shit opposition, shit referee, shit game good result.

Davie Provan?

Isn't he the guy that had to chuck playing because he was quite tired?

As usual Thomson tries to help out (aka cheat for) St Mirren as much as possible. I was getting my jacket on to head to Hampden for a protest when the duff skunk nodded in. :D Never a penalty either, a joke of a decision from a joke of a referee who should be sacked. St Mirren offered nothing from the first to the last minute, they have 1st division written all over them. How bad an atmosphere was that as well? So poor the commentator had to apologise for each smart alec remark someone shouted out :lol:

I've also never seen a game cut to bikers going through CBT before :lol: Shit stadium, shit atmosphere, shit opposition, shit referee, shit game good result.

Fuckwit.

:blink:

The Potter boo boys are unbelievable!

He had a striker challenging him. He headed the ball back and it should have been easy for McAusland to deal with. The goal was McAusland's error and McAusland's error alone.

As for the game, expected nothing so no problem with the result. The positives were that McGregor, Potter & Travner were great today again. The 3 at the back is allowing Travner to get forward and he's good at it.

We were poor up front again though. Wardlaw was terrible and never looked like scoring while Mooy was very poor. I hope there is more to come from him after the way he was built up. So far he's been a ghost. Michael Higdon should have been on from the start. At least he got into a couple of goalscoring positions, unlike Wardlaw.

Wednesday night at Tannadice is the real game for us. Need to have Higdon back in the starting line up because he at least provides a scoring threat.

Potter apologist! :angry:

If he deals with it competently, first time there's no issue. Most experienced player and club captain flapping like flappy mcflappy on flappytown's flappyganza!

Shit stadium, shit atmosphere, shit opposition, shit referee, shit game

Sounds like one of your countless Dumbarton games. No suprises though that the 'good result' part swung your interest, being a thick gloryhunter.

Potter apologist! :angry:

If he deals with it competently, first time there's no issue. Most experienced player and club captain flapping like flappy mcflappy on flappytown's flappyganza!

He did deal with it. He headed it away from the Rangers attacker who was on him and gave McAusland plenty of opportunity to clear it. This isn't a go at McAusland - he'll learn from this. But it was completely his error. Blaming Potter is utter nonsense. John Potter had a good game today - as usual.

John Potter has been the mainstay of our most successful defence in 2 decades. Its dreadful that the knicker wetting boo boys hound him.

As for a St Mirren player being 'great', what were they great at?

Defending. You've signed some of our great defenders in the past.

They'd be great at hide and seek, I mean that guy Mooy had less influence on the game than you :lol:

But he's still better than anything you saw in your decade supporting Dumbarton.

Sounds like one of your countless Dumbarton games. No suprises though that the 'good result' part swung your interest, being a thick gloryhunter.

I can almost hear the rasping of the bottom of the barrel being scraped with yet another asinine post from the Morton muppet. I bet you were gagging for St Mirren to win today :lol:

I can almost hear the rasping of the bottom of the barrel being scraped with yet another asinine post from the Morton muppet. I bet you were gagging for St Mirren to win today laugh.gif

No I wanted them to lose to bring back the Renfrewshire Derby. Whereas you want Morton to lose to bring back Dumbarton's biggest game of the season four times a season. :lol:

Archived