St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

That can't be right Dumbarton boy claims the atmosphere was shit, he lied.:unsure:

A dim Hamish like you probably did think that was a great atmosphere :lol: You could tell the microphones were on the home support though, not just by the sickening profanity, but also by the noise of sweet papers rustling. St Mirren's stadium makes Hamilton look like the Camp Nou on champions league semi final night :lol:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Is that the bum steer he told you?

So we have a Dumbarton season ticket-holder who suddenly moves to Saturday work and we have his doting friend who after "reciprocating" their friendship across the country chucks in Dumbarton to gloryhunt for Rangers. It's like Brokeback Mountain with dirty needles.

Quit Stalin for time, what are your communist credentials?

The Old Firm just canny handle big decisions against them, eh?

Sickening scenes of their players surrounding the ref in such a fashion.

Rangers players were quite right, infact it's bad sportmanship, but, at 3-0 up, i was chuffed to bits to see every player on the team so annoyed about giving away a pointless penalty, that's a major factor in our unbeaten run.

Don't know how it looked on the telly but imo Craig Thomson had a shocking game. once again the old firm team get all the decisions.

Apart from the perfectly legal goal he disallowed for us, yes, however by the letter of the law Weiss could have walked. I felt it was handbags, but he raised his hands none the less.

No need. He disallowed a perfectly good goal for us and failed to send off Weiss for violent conduct when the score was 0-0. That would have put a completely differebnt perspective on the game.

It was a clear foul on McGregor, wind your neck in.

Rangers barely played, and yet won comfortabely, a worry for St Mirren. Higdon made a difference when he came on, himself and Mehmet always cause us problems, why Higdon was on the bench i don't know. When Higdon came on, number 22, i couldn't see his name, came onto a game as well.

From our point of view, Davis was excellent in the second half, Weiss was utter pish. Weir looks like he needs a rest. 3 points is 3 points.

Quit Stalin for time, what are your communist credentials?

If you want to engage in political discourse feel free to stat a topic on GN. This topic is about your thick gloryhunting bigotry, and a wee bit of nonsense about a football game, thanks.

:lol:

Is that the bum steer he told you?

So we have a Dumbarton season ticket-holder who suddenly moves to Saturday work and we have his doting friend who after "reciprocating" their friendship across the country chucks in Dumbarton to gloryhunt for Rangers. It's like Brokeback Mountain with dirty needles.

I just hope he had:

post-15829-12891575583778_thumb.jpg

"the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around"

A dim Hamish like you probably did think that was a great atmosphere :lol: You could tell the microphones were on the home support though, not just by the sickening profanity, but also by the noise of sweet papers rustling. St Mirren's stadium makes Hamilton look like the Camp Nou on champions league semi final night :lol:

Why would I do that, I didn't go to the game and by the look of it neither did you, so you are hardly one to pass comment, but you will because you can't help yourself.:blink:

Why is Thomson allowed to referee these games? He's a blatant cheat, yet St Mirren still go on about that penalty Eddie Smith gave against them vs Celtic well over a year ago :lol: The goal should have stood, and the penalty was never a penalty. Time to haul him in front of the SFA and ask him to explain his actions.

Rangers should be dignified (as always), and write to the SFA to query these diabolical decisions by an ex-season ticket holder at St Mirren.

Indeed. It was never a foul on McGregor.

And Weiss should have walked.

Clear foul by your joke of a striker, even Burley the ugly *** noticed it (for once). Weiss was a booking at most. Goal should have stood, never a penalty.

Cowdenbeath reserves St Mirren 0 Rangers 4.

Clear foul by your joke of a striker, even Burley the ugly *** noticed it (for once). Weiss was a booking at most. Goal should have stood, never a penalty.

Cowdenbeath reserves St Mirren 0 Rangers 4.

We could lose 4-0 every week - I still wouldn't switch to support a team that wins more often just so that I could boost my own self esteem. I'll leave that to the "fairweather gloryhunting mugs" like yourself! :lol:

Archived