St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can almost hear the rasping of the bottom of the barrel being scraped with yet another asinine post from the Morton muppet. I bet you were gagging for St Mirren to win today :lol:

I see the thesaurus still comes in handy.:lol:

The Renfrewshire derby laugh.gif Wonder if that will be on Sky or ESPN? laugh.gif

As opposed to the Dunbartonshire derbies between you and a dead club. laugh.gif

One unresolved thread to your fail yet, whatever happened to the season-ticket holding mate? Are you no longer mates because of your cretinous personality? Did weeks of scrambling to Methil and Stenhousemuir fail to preserve your relationship? I imagine that's happened a lot to you over the years. laugh.gif

Will the SPL take action for the sectarian song sung by Rangers fans today?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rangers must have won the same fruitcakes are mumping about songs again.

What a fantastic support again from the championswhistling.gif

Its unbelievable listening to the clowns around me who abuse Higdon continually. At least he gets himself into goalscoring positions and when he misses he keeps coming back. He's not the greatest player in the world - but if he was then he wouldn't be at St. Mirren.

Agreed. One guy in particular around me has Higdon as a waste of a shirt, most immobile guy in the SPL and he can't jump. Despite this he's our top goal scorer and wins his fair share of headers each game. This guy in the stand, which says a lot about his footballing ability compared to Higdon, also slated him for hitting the penalty. Apparently McGregor was unfortunate not to save it.

Saints played well in the first but neither did anything much. For people complaining about the goal chopped off. Watch Weir, he blocks a Saints player trying to mark another Rangers player. The now unmarked player flicks on. That was where the foul was.

Second Half was pretty much dire. The first was a cracking header but I have no idea why he did it. There wasn't anyone near. Did he get the wrong side or just thought f**k it - top corner it is? The second I was reading the programme so didn't see it and the third Potter should have booted it away, but that doesn't excuse McAusland's assist. He, also, should have booted it or something else instead of making a crap backpass.

I thought Potter, McGregor, Van Zanten and Travner all had decent games in defence. Shuggie seems to be a shadow of the player he was last season. I thought Cregg had a good game in centre mid probably our best player. McGowan isn't a centre mid though.

Easy win today despite not getting out of first gear. Whittaker however is becoming a liability and I think he should take a rest for a while.

As for St Mirren, a club that sacked a manager ( McPherson ) without any real reason and now sinking faster than the titanic. Not so long ago it was a new stadium, zero debt and a cup final appearance. If they are relegated it will be a massive blow to what should have been a season of consolidation after some decent performances the previous term.

They should have given McPherson opportunity to build on stability despite his less than positive mode to youth development. They might just rue the day they sacked him though!

Of course there's no need because you know I'm right.

You come across as a bit of a arse,am I right?

St Mirren were worth nothing today. Absolute zip.

Still pissed at getting humped 3-0 at home to Killie :lol:

I can almost hear the rasping of the bottom of the barrel being scraped with yet another asinine post from the Morton muppet. I bet you were gagging for St Mirren to win today :lol:

VT has you in his pocket Dumbarton boy :lol:

Easy win today despite not getting out of first gear. Whittaker however is becoming a liability and I think he should take a rest for a while.

As for St Mirren, a club that sacked a manager ( McPherson ) without any real reason and now sinking faster than the titanic. Not so long ago it was a new stadium, zero debt and a cup final appearance. If they are relegated it will be a massive blow to what should have been a season of consolidation after some decent performances the previous term.

They should have given McPherson opportunity to build on stability despite his less than positive mode to youth development. They might just rue the day they sacked him though!

:lol:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rangers must have won the same fruitcakes are mumping about songs again.

What a fantastic support again from the championswhistling.gif

That can't be right Dumbarton boy claims the atmosphere was shit, he lied.:unsure:

100% correct.

I still want to know what happened between him and his one mate? Or is he too traumatised by the break-up to spare the detail? :lol:

He works on a Saturday now. Now, tell me, why have you got Stalin on your profile? :blink: You aren't another one of these dumb, hopelessly naive, quixotic Supras types are you? Please tell me there is some substance to your communist credentials.

He works on a Saturday now.

:lol:

Is that the bum steer he told you?

So we have a Dumbarton season ticket-holder who suddenly moves to Saturday work and we have his doting friend who after "reciprocating" their friendship across the country chucks in Dumbarton to gloryhunt for Rangers. It's like Brokeback Mountain with dirty needles.

Archived