St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

Q. Has anyone ever been prosecuted for a religiously aggravated breach of the peace, for the use of the word ***?

A. Yes.

You can call it erroneous if you like and laugh at NBM all you like.

It doesn't change anything. :)

You're a ***.

Take me to court please. I'll win.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q. Has anyone ever been prosecuted for a religiously aggravated breach of the peace, for the use of the word ***?

A. Yes.

You can call it erroneous if you like and laugh at NBM all you like.

It doesn't change anything. smile.gif

Q: Has anyone been indicted by footballing authorities for the use of disgusting sectarian slurs and behaviour?

A: Yes, Rangers on several occasions.

Q: Has anyone been indicted by footballing authorities for calling Rangers fans ****?

A: No.

So who should be punished by the footballing authorities tomorrow morning, the repeat offenders or the technical breach under the dead letter approach of NBM?

McAusland had a shocker today, must have been taking tips in how to defend from Lee Mair.

At the time, Laugherty looked to be offside for their second, but I didn't have the best of views, can anyone clear this up for me? Was he or wasn't he?

The thrid? I can't see how people can blame Potter, it's the usual "we are pish, lets balme Potter" routine. McAusland had two choices, nod it back to the keeper or hoof it out the park. He fannied about and in the end did neither.

Was it just me, but how many times did Rangers players get away with lashing out? Weiss, Naismith and I'm not certain but I think McGregor did at the penalty also, add this to the embarassing harassment of the ref at the penalty too and it's a disgrace. I mean how dare he award a penalty against the mighty Rangers and Sir Watty of Govan. It was a penalty. Maybe his hands weren't up, but if it didn't touch his hand, the ball was dropping right infront of goal, in what way is that not a penalty?

All in all can't greet at the result. We played well in the first half and fell apart in the second. I'm sick and tired of every week hearing how "if we cut out the individual errors" we will somehow shoot up the league, we are making indivdual errors in each game.

We were ridiculed when we brought in the Cowdenbeath squad during the summer, but yet again McGregor and Wardlaw were our best players.

CS needs to be careful. His petty bickering is in danger of undermining what we all know to be the case. The OF get the majority of decisions.

St Mirren were worth nothing today. Absolute zip.

OK

You've been noticed. It's taken you all afternoon but never mind. <_<

McGregor I'll give you, he's a great player. But Wardlaw is hopeless.

Judging by how he's performed so far this season I don't think McGregor will be with us for long. Wardlaw is hot and cold, full of effort but lacks the quality. I thought he played well today though.

Judging by how he's performed so far this season I don't think McGregor will be with us for long. Wardlaw is hot and cold, full of effort but lacks the quality. I thought he played well today though.

Wardlaw is just a nuisance factor and no more than that. They only good thing is that he tends to stay in roughly the centre forward position so there is at least some sort of focal point for humping the ball up the park. He's not skillful enough or clever enough a player to do much damage at this level of football. He will do some sort of a job for us as a stop gap but dont expect any goals out him. Higdon is a better goal threat any day.

Wardlaw is just a nuisance factor and no more than that. They only good thing is that he tends to stay in roughly the centre forward position so there is at least some sort of focal point for humping the ball up the park. He's not skillful enough or clever enough a player to do much damage at this level of football. He will do some sort of a job for us as a stop gap but dont expect any goals out him. Higdon is a better goal threat any day.

Of course he is, that's not really something which can be denied. But Wardlaw offers a real physical presense just like Hgdon does. He's doesn't pull out of tackles and isn't afraid to rough the centre halfs up, but when Higdon is 100% I fully expect him to be the first choice striker.

Also, forgot to mention when I summed up the game, how did the ref manage to award Rangers a free kick for Bougherra clattering into the back of Higdon?blink.gif

CS needs to be careful. His petty bickering is in danger of undermining what we all know to be the case. The OF get the majority of decisions.

St Mirren were worth nothing today. Absolute zip.

Maybe it's just me, but this all seems like a pathetic attempt to get LOL@celtic back online for more abuse. Christ, even we managed to get a point of the h_uns last week. But that was apparently due to Rangers playing rank and us being unbelievably lucky. As everyone knows, St Mirren are a far better team than us, so maybe St Mirren and Rangers played close to their potential and Rangers won?

Of course he is, that's not really something which can be denied. But Wardlaw offers a real physical presense just like Hgdon does. He's doesn't pull out of tackles and isn't afraid to rough the centre halfs up, but when Higdon is 100% I fully expect him to be the first choice striker.

Also, forgot to mention when I summed up the game, how did the ref manage to award Rangers a free kick for Bougherra clattering into the back of Higdon?blink.gif

Yeah Wardlaw is just a limited battering ram type of lower league striker. And he is doing a job for us especially as Dargo is once again injured. But if Dargo ever gets fit again he will be up front along with Higdon.

Wardlaw reminds me a bit of Stewart Kean but with something approaching a first touch. H will give plenty of effort but he just isn't good enough at this level of football.

I'd put McGowan up front with Higdon.

Its unbelievable listening to the clowns around me who abuse Higdon continually. At least he gets himself into goalscoring positions and when he misses he keeps coming back. He's not the greatest player in the world - but if he was then he wouldn't be at St. Mirren.

He's the best we've got and will our top scoring striker this season (assuming he stays fit)

Wardlaw reminds me a bit of Stewart Kean but with something approaching a first touch. H will give plenty of effort but he just isn't good enough at this level of football.

Stewart Kean, however, offers a couple of goals even at SPL level. Wardlaw is about as menacing as a drunk kitten.

Maybe it's just me, but this all seems like a pathetic attempt to get LOL@celtic back online for more abuse

So what you're saying is that some of the most prolific St Mirren posters on here are really only interested in shit-stirring. That's quite an allegation.

Archived