The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Nope, I'm still saving it for tonight even though I'm at home signed off.

Just watched season 1 again though, and what strikes me most is that the walkers were faster, smarter and tougher at the start. They could run, climb fences, would use tools (blocks) to smash through windows, and would take a hell of a beating to the head before staying down in comparison with the later series'.

Nope, I'm still saving it for tonight even though I'm at home signed off.

Just watched season 1 again though, and what strikes me most is that the walkers were faster, smarter and tougher at the start. They could run, climb fences, would use tools (blocks) to smash through windows, and would take a hell of a beating to the head before staying down in comparison with the later series'.

Yeah, it pisses me off because back then even seeing just the one walker meant trouble, now someone can make their way through a group of them with a foam finger. They need to introduce different mutations to make them more of a threat again imo.

Yep, it's almost as if it's become too easy now so their only way to combat that is to make them into huge numbers.

I also notice that it takes ages in the first series for someone to turn once they've died (the entire night and into the day for Andrea's sister, Amy), now they seem to turn the second they die - although that happened a few series back, remember how quick Shane turned?

I guess you could say that the virus is mutating and becoming stronger, and the longer a walkers been dead the more stupid, more decomposed and weaker they become. But it's changed quite a bit when you look back.

Can somebody explain how the f**k Carl isnt dead by the way? Gunshot to the eyeball at point blank range yet all hes gonna have is a pirates patch from now on. Good ane!

Because your eye isn't needed to survive? Think the idea is that bullet skiffed him and took out his eye without piercing the brain