The Walking Dead

King Kebab

On Talking Dead they've got "Jesus" on right now. He said that the beard and hair wasn't real when he was filming those first few episodes... he's now sporting the full look for real, so hopefully that means he's about for the long haul.

All this excitement and all we'll get next week is them sitting in a room planning an attack, Abraham dumping his bird and two seconds of them reaching Negans compound

I'm okay with that, I'd happily watch Rick channel his inner King Theoden for an hour.

I'm okay with that, I'd happily watch Rick channel his inner King Theoden for an hour.

I have a horrible feeling your Rick/Theoden comparison is strong here, had a feeling for a while Ricks a goner soon.

Great episode - Ricks "What?" while standing covered in blood was fantastic!

Is that the episode with the least walkers ever? I counted 5 - 2 trapped in the crashed car and 3 killed inside the building. The only episode I can think of that might have had less was Daryl and Beth in the house together.

I would say that Rick has had his face covered in blood in probably about 25% of the episodes from Series 1 to now. It's always great. The "what?" was indeed excellent.

I was ready for giving up on this at the mid-season break, but it's been really good since it returned, and can just echo the praise for 'Jesus', looks like he'll be a great addition.

Really looking forward to Negan and The Saviours getting involved. Never read a comic, but I know a wee bit about them. Should be comfortably the best villain since The Governor.

I'm at the point now where I will be more shocked if we are given a good ending than a shite one.

I don't know if the plan is to go as long as the comic books or if they will take it in their own direction. But it still feels like the end is a long way off. If Alexandria was a compound with 20 foot high impenetrable walls and that's how they ended it I'd be extremely disappointed; even though the ending means they survive! I think the only way I'll be satisfied with the ending is if humanity starts again somehow. Perhaps some agency or group have an airborne substance that destroys all the walkers but leaves humans unharmed. Long shot and I doubt it'll happen, but I think all the walkers have to be gone and humanity starts again for me to be content. Living in bases like they are just now wouldn't be good enough for me for some reason.

I can see the final scene being Rick and Coral having a conversation after wiping out another group/massive bunch of walkers. They are standing there with their previous base up in flames again and Coral says:-

"What do we do now dad?"

Rick: "We keep survivin'"

Black screen.

Let the seething rants begin :lol:

I'm at the point now where I will be more shocked if we are given a good ending than a shite one.

I don't know if the plan is to go as long as the comic books or if they will take it in their own direction. But it still feels like the end is a long way off. If Alexandria was a compound with 20 foot high impenetrable walls and that's how they ended it I'd be extremely disappointed; even though the ending means they survive! I think the only way I'll be satisfied with the ending is if humanity starts again somehow. Perhaps some agency or group have an airborne substance that destroys all the walkers but leaves humans unharmed. Long shot and I doubt it'll happen, but I think all the walkers have to be gone and humanity starts again for me to be content. Living in bases like they are just now wouldn't be good enough for me for some reason.

I can see the final scene being Rick and Coral having a conversation after wiping out another group/massive bunch of walkers. They are standing there with their previous base up in flames again and Coral says:-

"What do we do now dad?"

Rick: "We keep survivin'"

Black screen.

Let the seething rants begin :lol:

...................aw god that's exactly how they're going to end it isn't it?

Edited by 11thHour

Sorry if it's been mentioned in earlier pages but does anybody who has the BT sport package know where the continuing of this TWD series is going to be broadcast. Fox for some reason is indicating that it's stopped and we're currently 3/4 of the way through this season. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Sorry if it's been mentioned in earlier pages but does anybody who has the BT sport package know where the continuing of this TWD series is going to be broadcast. Fox for some reason is indicating that it's stopped and we're currently 3/4 of the way through this season. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

BT has been saying on Twitter that you can buy it the day after on its store, don't think it's going to be shown any more. Load of bollocks, I'm seething about it. Around £2.50 there or Amazon Prime or you can download or stream it via dubious means...