The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Yeah but a week ahead of us obviously? I seen episode 4 online last night for download. I'll get that downloaded and then get episode 5 on Monday/Tuesday :D

5 days. The episode airs on Sunday night in the States and then it airs here on FX on the Friday night. You wouldn't be able to watch Sunday's episode until the Monday.

5 days. The episode airs on Sunday night in the States and then it airs here on FX on the Friday night. You wouldn't be able to watch Sunday's episode until the Monday.

Oh aye, forget it airs on a Friday. I just always watch it on a Sunday cause im usually out on a Friday.

I know its early doors but has anyone heard anything about any possible further seasons?

Edited by 11thHour

Watching it again, I just realised how much of a bitch Maggie is. Basically forcing Carl into shooting his own mother, what a c**t move.

What!?

No she never. She was going to do it, but Carl said it had to be him, it even went back to a Season 2 flashback when Rick said that if it was any of the family, it had to be Carl's job - to get closure.

One of the best ever episodes of the show, was gripped from start to finish. Where did Carol go? Was she munched as well

Presumably. I mean, Rick et al all went through the way she would've went, I would assume.

What!?

No she never. She was going to do it, but Carl said it had to be him, it even went back to a Season 2 flashback when Rick said that if it was any of the family, it had to be Carl's job - to get closure.

I hope to god she's never a mother if her decision is turned that quickly. As an adult she should take control and not let Carl do that.

Closure on what exactly?

I see we're not bothering with spoiler tags anymore :lol:

Just watched the 4th episode there, thought it was really good and im gad they're beginning to trim the fat.

I think Carol is still alive, and I bet its not long before Mearle and The Govenor double team the shit out of blondie.

seen in the preview of next weeks episode that The Govenors doctor gets bitten. Which is a shame as I wanted to see more of him and what he was up to RE the zombies

I see we're not bothering with spoiler tags anymore :lol:

I think Carol is still alive, and I bet its not long before Mearle and The Govenor double team the shit out of blondie.

i concur.the corpse was wearing black trousers,both she and the black guy were wearing these.easy for them to check out,though,surely,the black guy being black and all-if theres still some clothes intact there must be intact skin under them.glad ricks mrs is dead,she was a pain,the whole groups survival chances are now considerably lower now theyve a rugrat

i concur.the corpse was wearing black trousers,both she and the black guy were wearing these.easy for them to check out,though,surely,the black guy being black and all-if theres still some clothes intact there must be intact skin under them.

Yeah, the zombies were munching on T-Dawg when Rick shot them. Daryl picked up Carol's headscarf thing (weirdly nearer T-Dawg than we last saw her so she must've ran through that door and then back through(or at least the scarf moved back towards T-Dawg).

They didn't find Carol's body but Rick, Daryl, Glenn and the two cons must've ran past where she'd have come out.

I hope to god she's never a mother if her decision is turned that quickly. As an adult she should take control and not let Carl do that.

Closure on what exactly?

Carl's an adult too. He did it, because it was what Rick wanted him to do. It was the decision, as a family, that they'd make sure none of them came back as zombies, as clearly seen in the flashback.

Closure on his mothers death. He's come to term's that she's now gone.

Yeah, the zombies were munching on T-Dawg when Rick shot them. Daryl picked up Carol's headscarf thing (weirdly nearer T-Dawg than we last saw her so she must've ran through that door and then back through(or at least the scarf moved back towards T-Dawg).

They didn't find Carol's body but Rick, Daryl, Glenn and the two cons must've ran past where she'd have come out.

If she did die I'm sure it would've showed you her getting eaten. They're not just gonna kill her off without actually killing her off. I'm glad Lori and T-Dawg are gone. Now just for Hershels blonde daughter to f**k off and we'll be sorted.

If she did die I'm sure it would've showed you her getting eaten. They're not just gonna kill her off without actually killing her off. I'm glad Lori and T-Dawg are gone. Now just for Hershels blonde daughter to f**k off and we'll be sorted.

Maybe she'll bit this season's Sophia. Like mother, like daughter.

I hope the f**k not. If you remember to an earlier episode this season there was someone watching Carol when she was practicing how do to a C-Section on the walker. I think it will be something to do with them.

Yeah I'm hoping this gets addressed soon.