The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Penny is The Governor's (zombie) niece. The rest are just all the people of Woodybury I'd imagine. Didn't get a good look at the list.

I had her down as The Governor's (zombie) daughter. The reason for this was in the section she was in, before the credits, he says to her "Daddy still loves you".

It's semantics as it doesn't really matter who it is.

I thought the list was a list of people(family members?) who he couldn't "save" from the virus. Presumably they had to kill. Or maybe a list of Woodbury's dead.

Episode SIX downloading now. Will be ready when the NFL finishes biggrin.gif

I had her down as The Governor's (zombie) daughter. The reason for this was in the section she was in, before the credits, he says to her "Daddy still loves you".

It's semantics as it doesn't really matter who it is.

I thought the list was a list of people(family members?) who he couldn't "save" from the virus. Presumably they had to kill. Or maybe a list of Woodbury's dead.

Spoiler from the comics/Road To Woodsbury book (background for the Governor)

The Governor took a lot of traits from his brother, Phillip when he died and became very much like his younger brother who he looked up to.

The Governor was Phillip Blake but then he died and his older brother, Brian (who's the Governor that Rick et al encounter) became The Governor.

In the show, he told Andrea that his name was Phillip so they might just be foregoing the Brian part and just have him as Phillip Blake with Penny being his daughter.

Episode 6: Really good episode IMO

Epic opening. Michonne taking out two of Merle's men.

The end of the phone call seems to be another set of survivors. Maybe the Woodbury community as a decoy? Guess not since they know everything about him, maybe his mind fucking with him? Yup. He's gone mad.

Good little insight into Daryl's past revealed in this episode.

Glenn and Maggie kidnapped back to Woodsbury. I get the feeling this is about to crank up a notch.

Carol's knife found in a zombie. The mystery of her continues. Found safe and alive, having locked herself in the cupboard.

Michonne has found the prison. Looks like the action is about to pick up even more. The groups will surely collide in 2 weeks.

Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

Episode 6: Really good episode IMO

Epic opening. Michonne taking out two of Merle's men.

The end of the phone call seems to be another set of survivors. Maybe the Woodbury community as a decoy? Guess not since they know everything about him, maybe his mind fucking with him? Yup. He's gone mad.

Good little insight into Daryl's past revealed in this episode.

Glenn and Maggie kidnapped back to Woodsbury. I get the feeling this is about to crank up a notch.

Carol's knife found in a zombie. The mystery of her continues. Found safe and alive, having locked herself in the cupboard.

Michonne has found the prison. Looks like the action is about to pick up even more. The groups will surely collide in 2 weeks.

Good episode, I knew Carol was still going to be alive. Action is definitely going to kick up a notch in a few weeks, im still really unsure of what the governors endgame is. Surely he would think that Ricks group could definitely be benificial to his community? he doesnt know what Rick is like so how would he know he could possibly be a threat to whatever he is trying to achieve? I wonder who Andrea will pledge allegience too since she seems quite bitter about being left behind by the group. Really sets up the next few episodes to be crackers. I cant wait.

The governor annoys me. Is he trying to be Liam Neeson? Anyway I don't think aMC would shy way from a rape scene. They showed Walter White just about raping Skyler in the kitchen! So who is the rapee and the raper?

I just realised that Andrea is the blonde mole that helps Mulder in the X files.

Good episode, I knew Carol was still going to be alive. Action is definitely going to kick up a notch in a few weeks, im still really unsure of what the governors endgame is. Surely he would think that Ricks group could definitely be benificial to his community? he doesnt know what Rick is like so how would he know he could possibly be a threat to whatever he is trying to achieve? I wonder who Andrea will pledge allegience too since she seems quite bitter about being left behind by the group. Really sets up the next few episodes to be crackers. I cant wait.

The Governor is enjoying the power he has. If he brings in outsider's, on mass, then it may dilute his power and eventually there would be a Coup by Rick. We've all seen how he can't stay away from getting involved. The Governor would kill them to keep his power, and make sure the fear of his community was still high. It'll be interesting to see how far they go to get information. We may see Glenn/Maggie being badly mutilated.

Andrea would side with the Governor after her bed aerobics this week.

It's definitely going to be a good next 10 episodes.

I'm so tempted to click on SLJ spoiler.

Stay strong Forza, you can wait.

Don't click on my spoilers. It'll only ruin it.

Don't even click on me.

This new series just keeps delivering.

High flying start with Michonne taking care of a few of the Governor's men. Ends up hobbling off with an injury - while in the process, she learns that the zombies are driven by smell, helping her sneak around most of them. The part with the phone call has me slightly puzzled now. Was it Rick's mind playing tricks on him from the first phone call or was it just the phone call from Lori only?

Glenn and Maggie have been kidnapped and have been taken back to that weird 'community' the Governor has made. Have a feeling that will, once again, really kick things off. (Big war between Rick and his boys v The Governor and his boys on the horizon I feel.) Right at the end, Michonne turns up at Rick's camp, disguised in with a few zombies. She'll obviously inform them that Glenn and Maggie have been kidnapped - meaning shit will well and truly go down.

ETA: Carol is found.

Edited by forzamorton

This new series just keeps delivering.

High flying start with Michonne taking care of a few of the Governor's men. Ends up hobbling off with an injury - while in the process, she learns that the zombies are driven by smell, helping her sneak around most of them.

The part with the phone call has me slightly puzzled now. Was it Rick's mind playing tricks on him from the first phone call or was it just the phone call from Lori only?

That annoyed me, she looked surprise but surely she'd have realised that when she had the two on chains.

Nah, I think it was all of the phone calls. They didn't mention it but I'd hazard a guess that when Hershell picked the receiver up and listened, he probably heard dead air. They could've cleared it up, in the comics it was solely Lori he heard and not any of the other dead people.

It was a good episode, better than last week's but of a similar idea. They're obviously building up to a head so quieter episodes are needed to drive the story. Andrea is fucking annoying me though, I hope it turns out that she's just playing the Governor(although, that'll make him look a bit like a sap) because if she isn't then she is just plain irritating.

I'm also a little bit annoyed that Michonne didnt realise that the zombie smell masked her own, maybe she just forgot she got covered in guts a couple of minutes before, or maybe she just thought that because the two she had chained weren't attacking her that the rest didnt bother?

I wonder how it's gonna go down for the group to get Glenn and Maggie back, will they storm Woodbury? I doubt they would as they're pretty outnumbered and woodbury is quite well fortified. Maybe the two will escape.

Also I'm very curious to see how Daryl reacts when he sees Mearle and how this might change him. I think he could stick with his group and refuse to join Mearle which could lead to a tasty showdown. Next few episodes up to the mid season break are gonna be brilliant.