The Walking Dead

King Kebab

No idea why i like this show.

I hate Andrea. I hate Carol. I hate Carl. I hate Maggie. I hate Glenn. I hate the never-ending supply of bullets. I hate that the last episode ended in a sing-song. And, more than anything, I hate that there's a baby called fucking 'Ass-kicker'.

No idea why i like this show.

I hate Andrea. I hate Carol. I hate Carl. I hate Maggie. I hate Glenn. I hate the never-ending supply of bullets. I hate that the last episode ended in a sing-song. And, more than anything, I hate that there's a baby called fucking 'Ass-kicker'.

Because Daryl.

Latest episode was not bad. Very dialogue heavy but you need episodes like this to build the season.

I wonder whats going to happen with Tyreese and his group. They're going to help The Governor with his assault on the prison but something tells me that Tyreese and his missus will end up helping Rick etc somehow and the two other guys will end up dead

Why couldnt I have gotten into this show after it had aired? I hate waiting a week to see the next episode.

Latest episode was not bad. Very dialogue heavy but you need episodes like this to build the season.

I wonder whats going to happen with Tyreese and his group. They're going to help The Governor with his assault on the prison but something tells me that Tyreese and his missus will end up helping Rick etc somehow and the two other guys will end up dead

Why couldnt I have gotten into this show after it had aired? I hate waiting a week to see the next episode.

Very true. Imagine if every week it was endless killing then that would become very boring, very fast.

The comic is nothing like that. It is a gradual storyline that gives itself time to breath and grow.

In my opinion it is in the top 5 shows of the past decade.

Very true. Imagine if every week it was endless killing then that would become very boring, very fast.

The comic is nothing like that. It is a gradual storyline that gives itself time to breath and grow.

I love the Walking Dead but there is too much filler that bores me to consider it one of the top five shows of the past ten years. I would compare it to an album by Oasis. Some excellent parts the rest made up with filler.

I love the Walking Dead but there is too much filler that bores me to consider it one of the top five shows of the past ten years. I would compare it to an album by Oasis. Some excellent parts the rest made up with filler.

I can see where people are coming from. Its just I don't mind a slow paced storyline that helps build the characters.

I know that the show doesn't have to be identical to the comic but the one thing that the comics have continued through its 107 issues is a slow and steady pace. I don't see why you would change that in the show.

But that's just my two cents into the conversation.

Edited by glasgow_bairn

I dunno about top 5 of the last decade (The Wire, Breaking Bad and Lost are all a lot better and I'm sure there's plenty other dramas that are better received) but I agree with Glasgow_Bairn in that the fillers don't bother me. I think they've learned their lesson from season 2. That did have a lot of unnecessary filler and the farm dragged on a lot but this season they've realised if they're going to be hanging around in the one place, you need to continually have action thrown in which they've done numerous times.

I enjoyed that episode.

When I realised that they had finally met up with Morgan, I was convinced he would head back with them but, in the end, he decided to stay put. Will we see him again (in human form, obviously)?

It would appear that in next week's episode, the Governor and Rick will finally meet face-to-face. Fackin' bring it, you mug!

Aye, great episode.

For once the dialogue wasn't awful too!

Totally didn't see the Morgan reveal coming. His woodcrafting skills were awesome! So many great ideas that will be stolen to be used in my zombie apocalypse plans now. :P

Certainly one of the better filler episodes, although it sets them up getting the guns, you could see a lot of other shows writing that in quickly rather than taking a whole episode to explain it (which is more realistic, it'd be ridiculous if they went to the police station and it hadn't been looted)

I can see where people are coming from. Its just I don't mind a slow paced storyline that helps build the characters.

I know that the show doesn't have to be identical to the comic but the one thing that the comics have continued through its 107 issues is a slow and steady pace. I don't see why you would change that in the show.

But that's just my two cents into the conversation.

I don't mind the filler, but I do admit the slow pace of some episodes has bored me. I agree with you they shouldn't change the tone of the comics for the TV show. I only had an objection to the claim that it is in the best five shows of the last decade. So far it isn't good enough. It isn't even the best TV show still currently aiming never mind shows that have recently finished.

The latest episode was a great stand alone episode. A story well told, and even though was slow paced it was well written and acted and did not feel like filler at all.

I don't mind the filler, but I do admit the slow pace of some episodes has bored me. I agree with you they shouldn't change the tone of the comics for the TV show. I only had an objection to the claim that it is in the best five shows of the last decade. So far it isn't good enough. It isn't even the best TV show still currently aiming never mind shows that have recently finished.

The latest episode was a great stand alone episode. A story well told, and even though was slow paced it was well written and acted and did not feel like filler at all.

Last night episode was excellent and I dont see it as a filler, in the comics it could be said that it was a part of the main story arc.

As for me saying that it is my top show of the past ten years... it is, in my opinion though.

Just watched the episode there and it was a total Oh Sh*t moment when they revealed it was Morgan. So he decides to stay to CLEAR the town of the infected? Fair do's.

I wonder where the meeting between Rick and The Governor takes place? Cause it would seem that The Governor is sitting at a table of his own design so could it be Woodbury? I wonder why Rick would take that chance. Cant wait for next weeks episode.