The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Another very good episode. Keeps on delivering and was one of the best so far. This series has been by far the best of the three.

Can see a lot happening in the next one. We can see the fighting so I predict one or two major characters will go. Maybe one of Rick's group there, one back at the prison, and one of the boys who are close to the Governor or Andrea. Can't wait for it now.

Good episode.

This was the type of episode that leads into what looks to be an incredible mid-season finale. It was inevitable that either Glenn or Maggie would confess to the whereabouts of the others and, in the end, it was Maggie. Shitebag. Michonne now leads Rick 'and the troops' to the Governor's territory where we will witness an almighty brawl I presume.

Next weeks episode is going to be absolutely epic! How long is the mid-season brake, usually?

Good episode.

This was the type of episode that leads into what looks to be an incredible mid-season finale. It was inevitable that either Glenn or Maggie would confess to the whereabouts of the others and, in the end, it was Maggie. Shitebag. Michonne now leads Rick 'and the troops' to the Governor's territory where we will witness an almighty brawl I presume.

Next weeks episode is going to be absolutely epic! How long is the mid-season brake, usually?

I think it'll be back February-March time. I fucking hate mid season breaks.

Good episode.

Season 2 returned from a mid-season break on 12th February 2012. Would imagine it'll be around the same this year.

Saw eposide 7 on Tuesday and was a cracker. The scenes with Glenn were great, starting with him headbutting Mearl which I loved, really showed how far his character has come since they last spoke. Glenn vs the zombie was very well done as well. As has been mentioned no rape scene but looked like it was going to be an implieed one at a point and probably would of been a bit of a gamble by the network but regardless thought it worked well

Just watched the latest episode. Was fucking great. I said earlier that it'll be interesting to see where Daryls allegiance lies but now I'm interested to see where Mearles lies also. Really can't wait to I download the latest episode tomorrow night :D

Great Episode. Fantastic Cliffhanger.

biggrin.gif agreed

so good to see they have left the options open. Great to see myral and Daryl given the option to be on the same side again. Gonna be a some kick ass with the team assembling. Really great episode. Andrea is fucking thick though.

Wow.

Rick is really one of the best TV characters ever. It was a great episode. Once they busted Glenn and Maggie you knew they'd lose one. Oscar dies and Tyrese enters they really love a Token black, Hopefully Tyrese will do more than the rest of them.

When it returns you knew Ricks group would be too small to take on Woodbury so the addition of Tyrese's group was needed. Can see Andrea busting Merle and Daryl then taking them back to the prison. Why do we have to wait till February!

Zombies aren't very festive and it's an american tv scedule thing id imagine

Edited by Bowers

Wow.

Why do we have to wait till February!

Sunday night shows get a break due to the NFL playoffs/Superbowl. It also allows them to re-negotiate advertising revenue(if a show is more successful they can make more $$$.

Spoiler from Second half of season:

Rick and Michonne clearly attack the circle and rescue Daryl. He definitely survives, at least at first. Don't know if Merle survives.

Tyresse will clearly move up to de-facto leader, as Rick seems to be a bit tired with it. Indeed Carl is seen encouraging him to give it up.

Should be a good second half of the season.

I seen Daryl in the 'NEXT TIME ON THE WALKING DEAD' bit so I assumed he'd survived I thought it would have been Andrea though since it also showed her coming back to the prison. Tyrese is a badass in the comics and lived up to it in this first episode, Although it could end up with Daryl or Glenn as a leader in some sort of looking for revenge against the governor angle. Carl is a wee bawbag though.

I think it's safe to say that the Governor will invade the prison so Andrea could be part of that, depending on if she sides with the Governor.

I'm sure the "next time" thing had a clip of the arena filled with smoke so Andrea doesn't necessarily have to save them, Rick et al could've returned and thrown a smoke in and shot a couple of the Governor's goons.

So glad they didn't kill Merle or Daryl at the end and left it open, I'd be furious if they killed either of them off! They're just starting to build up a nice group of people and there's more good people than annoying with Rick and Glenn becoming awesome this season and Michonne/Tyrese joining up.

Just watched the latest episode there, It was ok but I wasn't overly wowed by it. I was expecting a total OMG moment but it didnt really come.

I think it's safe to say that the Governor will invade the prison so Andrea could be part of that, depending on if she sides with the Governor.

I'm sure the "next time" thing had a clip of the arena filled with smoke so Andrea doesn't necessarily have to save them, Rick et al could've returned and thrown a smoke in and shot a couple of the Governor's goons.

So glad they didn't kill Merle or Daryl at the end and left it open, I'd be furious if they killed either of them off! They're just starting to build up a nice group of people and there's more good people than annoying with Rick and Glenn becoming awesome this season and Michonne/Tyrese joining up.

Im wondering what The Govenor's angle is with stabbing Merle in the back, is it cause he failed to prevent this attack from happening? I seen on the next time there was smoke everywhere and then Glenn freaking out asking "whats he doing here?!" so I assume Merle and Daryl make it back to the prison to help defend it from The Governors impending attack. Man this season is by far the best so far. I think Andrea will side with Ricks group but will try to be fly about it and get caught by The Govenor. She really is annoying but by god would I tap that silly.

Im wondering what The Govenor's angle is with stabbing Merle in the back, is it cause he failed to prevent this attack from happening?

She really is annoying but by god would I tap that silly.

I think it was just so they could kill Daryl since they'd caught him. Merle wouldn't allow it otherwise and Daryl is the only person from that group he would defend from being executed.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think it was just so they could kill Daryl since they'd caught him. Merle wouldn't allow it otherwise and Daryl is the only person from that group he would defend from being executed.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

good shout, good shout. Its also possible The Governor is using Merle as a scapegoat for the attack so that he saves face

Edited by 11thHour