The Walking Dead

King Kebab

and as for the ending, A zombie outbreak in the prison... Original.

To be fair, I can't remember an instance where someone has naturally died rather than being shot, stabbed or eaten. It adds a different paradigm to turning phase. Some episodes, like episode 1 of season 4, are catalysts for the drama that is about to unfold so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

I agree there was a lot of no information that you are just expected to take on board, however they only have 40 minutes to tell the story so minor details will need to be left out.

To be fair, I can't remember an instance where someone has naturally died rather than being shot, stabbed or eaten.

This. From memory he was bleeding from his eyes and so was one of the zombies that it zoomed in on at the gate when Rick walked by two or three times. Presumably the pig is afflicted with the same thing.

I thought the opening episode was pretty good. Kinda liked that they killed off a few people early on as to me it was a nice twist. Made it seem as if they were gonna be recurring characters and then reminded you that most people aren't safe. I didn't like the fact that there is more annoying weans now though!!

As for them not explaining some things I'm fine with that too, it's like the Sopranos - they're acknowledging that it's been a while from where they left off and inevitably things are gonna move on.

I've never read the comics so I'm not sure but isn't Tyreese a bad ass in the comics? Because in the show he's a big poofscoosh!

What's with the shower zombie stuff at the end?

Water is contaminated? I noticed that the first scene featured Rick washing his face in the oil drum.

Agree about the Irish girl scene - just wanted it to end.

For the first episode that was terrible, only saved by the shop scene otherwise it was getting switched off.

I hated the borefest at the farm from two seasons ago so hope the prison doesn't turn into a soap opera.

Water is contaminated? I noticed that the first scene featured Rick washing his face in the oil drum.

Agree about the Irish girl scene - just wanted it to end.

For the first episode that was terrible, only saved by the shop scene otherwise it was getting switched off.

I hated the borefest at the farm from two seasons ago so hope the prison doesn't turn into a soap opera.

My take on the boy turning into a zombie at the end was that he'd maybe eaten something infected (hence the dead pig). Might be talking shite though.

My take on the boy turning into a zombie at the end was that he'd maybe eaten something infected (hence the dead pig). Might be talking shite though.

My guess is it's an illness, looked like the boy was bleeding from his eyes, similar to the zombie Rick was looking at at the start. He coughed in the water before showering as well so that could be a problem, unless he used it all...

Fully explained in Episode 2.

Non-related spoiler:

Who do you think the zombie feeder is?

Good cliffhanger with the burned bodies. Would have to be someone strong to do it? Maybe the black guy who isn't Tyrese. Can see T going mental now and recreating the comic mentalness!

Just finished Season 3, so still behind. But anyways, ooooft!

Merle got a great ending. What a lad. I also liked Milton, shame. Andrea was growing on me but can't say I was too sad she left. And the Governor's like one of my favourite characters evs. Dat eyepatch!