The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Brilliant episode but was left wondering how Morgan managed to get back to Alexandria before Rick and the others. Rick and the rest trying to get the herd back on track?

Did anyone else pick up on what one of the wolves said before Carol put a bullet in his head? He said something along the lines of, this attack was just a trap or something? Didn't quite pick up on it. Leading me to think, the attack was a test of the defences of Alexandria, leading up to a massive attack at the end of the season??

No one else think the JSS lassie was a mole then?

Good episode last night, far better than the week before IMO. I've come to the conclusion that the zombie threat is boring now as you'd have to be a fucking moron to be killed by one. The threat from other humans is far more exciting now as they're far less predictable. The scene with Carol looking out the window had far more adrenaline induced excitement in it for me than the whole of the previous episode :o

Did anyone else pick up on what one of the wolves said before Carol put a bullet in his head? He said something along the lines of, this attack was just a trap or something? Didn't quite pick up on it.

He basically said "You're not meant to be here, any of you".

Which I took to mean they're religious nuts possibly on a cleansing mission.

This has bothered me all day. Why did Carl feel the urge to make a lasagne during a full assault on the compound? Little p***k.

It was the casserole that Carol put in the oven just as the attack started. The attack was in real time and took 45 minutes, the exact time Carol's casserole took.

Good episode last night, far better than the week before IMO. I've come to the conclusion that the zombie threat is boring now as you'd have to be a fucking moron to be killed by one. The threat from other humans is far more exciting now as they're far less predictable. The scene with Carol looking out the window had far more adrenaline induced excitement in it for me than the whole of the previous episode :o

No. What made you think that?

I've got a horrible feeling that they're trying to turn Morgan into the black Hershel. That would be horrendous. Hershel was a c**t.

Nah, once Michonne fesses up about his energy bar he's going on a murderous rampage.

Oh and the guy who was driving the truck that smashed into the tower where the guy was sniping with the rifle. He'd turned full zombie before he had even got down the stairs to switch off the horn. The f**k?

And the lassie that died on the operating table still hadnt turned minutes later. They really take the piss sometimes with the "everyone turns at different times" patter.

He basically said "You're not meant to be here, any of you".

Which I took to mean they're religious nuts possibly on a cleansing mission.

That was the ringleader guy Morgan chased away, the guy that they had tied up that Carol shot was saying something else. Can't remember what exactly, but something along the lines of it being a trap and they should get out of there.

:o

Was she digging holes in the lawn?

Aaron (?) lost some pics I think and that's where the pics of the toon came from, the wee lassie is innocent IMO.

It was the casserole that Carol put in the oven just as the attack started. The attack was in real time and took 45 minutes, the exact time Carol's casserole took.

Even during a zombie apocalypse when the entire world is in complete anarchy the woman are still making the dinner for the boysies.

Good to know.

Was she digging holes in the lawn? Aaron (?) lost some pics I think and that's where the pics of the toon came from, the wee lassie is innocent IMO.

Yeah they forced it into your face that it was his "fault" that the town was discovered/sought out with him finding his rucksack again.

just a heads up to anyone watching TWD boxsets on NOW tv-as of today 20.10.15 you've only 13 days to get through them(I got caught out with not seeing the timewarning halfway through the final season of boardwalk empire and so appreciate how utterly infuriating it can be)

Edited by highlandcowden

just a heads up to anyone watching TWD boxsets on NOW tv-as of today 20.10.15 you've only 13 days to get through them(I got caught out with not seeing the timewarning halfway through the final season of boardwalk empire and so appreciate how utterly infuriating it can be)

Didn't miss much TBH.