The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Never thought it would happen but seriously starting to lose interest in the show now. It just seems so predictable, a while on the run -find a safe haven - attacked by walkers/other group - and repeat. They really need to at least start thinking about how this is to end IMO, before they ruin what has been a brilliant show.

There's no way they could keep up the pace of the first three episodes of this season which I thought were some of the best, but like everyone else the filler episodes sometimes make the show unbearable at times.

They are about to introduce one of the best villains of the series so that should pick things up again nicely.

:lol::lol: absolutely

Homeland is heads and shoulders above this program. This season hasn't been fantastic granted but I liked last season even though a lot of people didnt. The assault on the substation was great.

Back to TWD, There just hasnt been any really great episodes to grip my attention for too long now and I set myself up for a good episode every week and it doesnt deliver so I'm just gonna not bother no mo'.

They are about to introduce one of the best villains of the series so that should pick things up again nicely.

Great casting for that role too. But I've said it before, finding a new place only to settle in and then have it ruined by an all out war with a maniac can only be done so many times. Granted they've only done it the once but they're about to do it again and as far as I'm aware they are just repeating that throughout the comics.

Edited by 11thHour

The casting for Lucille's owner is spot on, I was personally hoping for Kevin Durand but the more I think about it, the more pleased I am with who they have picked!!!

I don't think i completed season 1 of Homeland, just got boring and shit.

Walking Dead and Breaking bad are the two best things i have seen, both of them totally sucked me into their world and had me hooked from the word go. All other box sets i have tried have been good but not to the point when i can't get enough of them and actively look forward to watching more.

Walking Dead is dragging on a bit though

The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are two of my all time favourite shows.

As for box sets, if you haven't seen it yet, I can MASSIVELY recommend The Wire. It's just an astonishing piece of work.

"You come at the king, you best not miss".