The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Yep, him and the Trevor lookalike were good.

It was a good episode and it's been a good season but it was disappointing for a finale. It was tense as f**k but I was expecting some proper scenes to happen.

I think they could have showed us who dies and that would have been talked about just as much as the whole "who was it?" We're now gonna get.

It wasn't a Trevor lookalike, it WAS Trevor.

Negan was fantastic, but my nerves were fucked all through that episode as I knew what was coming.

I reckon Darryl felt Lucille's kiss at the end.  For it to be a big enough cliffhanger to end a season on, it can't be a smaller character like Rosita or Eugene.  It has to be one of the big ones.  Glenn I feel is too obvious, Rick and Michonne will be left to develop their story and comic readers will know why it isn't Coral.

Theres no point in Negan smashing f**k out someone whos already fucked, it makes no point. He needs to smash someone who he thinks is a leader/someone who the rest care for, so they're all devastated when he dies and it scares them. No chance its Carl, Maggie and Daryl. It's one of Rick, Abraham, Glenn or Michonne.

There's no way it's Rick as Negan says (not exact quote...) "If anyone moves cut out his other eye and feed it to his father" so it's deffo not Rick or Coral

I think it's Daryl after watching the Talking Dead

Theres no point in Negan smashing f**k out someone whos already fucked, it makes no point. He needs to smash someone who he thinks is a leader/someone who the rest care for, so they're all devastated when he dies and it scares them. No chance its Carl, Maggie and Daryl. It's one of Rick, Abraham, Glenn or Michonne.

But he wasn't choosing who to kill, per se, he eeny meeny miney moe'd it.

I neve really enjoyed it, as said above I was excited for an action packed 70mins episode and that could all have been done in 20mins.

I have now had sleep, breakfast and read all comments and theories about who got BATtered and genuinely buzzing about it now.

I am going to have to re-watch to see if I can spot any clues on who got BATtered.

Edited by BaSeDG0DSA1NT

But he wasn't choosing who to kill, per se, he eeny meeny miney moe'd it.

Except his eeny meeny miney moe was all over the place, he knew fine well who he was going to kill and was just upping the tension and torture for them all.

Loving people pretending they've worked it out...and not just looked at the comcic.

Having read a few articles about it online I'd like to change my opinion  :P . 

They don't need to stick to the comics but what have they done different in the show? 

Having read a few articles about it online I'd like to change my opinion  :P . 

They don't need to stick to the comics but what have they done different in the show?

Don't know ,don't read it, but a guy in work told me who dies in the comic.

Yes, but Daryl doesn't even exist in the comics. Andrea's still alive in it too. As is Sophia. The show hasn't always stuck to the comics.

Yeah the articles online said who died in the comic too. 

Glen certainly had a few lucky escapes this season and it adds up.

Just wonder if they'll go a different direction.

It took 3 blows to the head to knock the person over, from that point of view I think only Abraham could take that.

Except his eeny meeny miney moe was all over the place, he knew fine well who he was going to kill and was just upping the tension and torture for them all.

There's no basis to say it was all over the place.  We saw various face shots of characters with the bat at their face that changed with Negan's every syllable, but I'm not so sure it was all over the place.

There's no basis to say it was all over the place. We saw various face shots of characters with the bat at their face that changed with Negan's every syllable, but I'm not so sure it was all over the place.

Well yes there is. The face shots which went with the rhyme didn't match the order they were lined up on their knees. Negan was following his own order (probably partly so that we couldn't guess easily).

Correct.

It's true though, no fucking about, take out the leader straight away.

Aye but Negan's not your archetypal bad guy.  My guess is he'll want to keep Rick as a show of strength that no matter what your standing in your own group, Negan can grind you down and own you.

There's a video on YouTube where someone has attempted to add subtitles to the clip. Seems to sound like 'Maggie' is being cried out.

As I said anyway, convinced it's Glenn. Works best with the plot and it has to be a big one so that rules out pretty much everyone bar the originals. Glenn has had two close shaves with the bin and in Alexandria so I think his time's up

The video a guy in work showed me today was from a FB page called "The Spoiling Dead" and during the final brutal scene its slowed down and subtitled and you can hear what appears to be Maggie screaming "Glen" right before and after Negans "taking it like a champ" line. Apparently you can also hear Abraham shouting Glen as well.

This would also fit in with the POV from the van theories.

If Glen goes.....so does Maggies baby IMO.