The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I said at the time, and I still believe it's Abraham. Just the look, him and Negan shared moments before it would have given him the easiest decision going as he looked the toughest of the lot during the whole scene. The rest all looked like Vulnerable terrified wrecks, probably down to them all knowing someone was in the middle of shooting their last scene and not knowing if it was them or not.

I'm not taking much out of the whole video slowed down thing on Facebook. We already know that not one cast member knows who it is. So with that in mind, why would they all be shouting his name. I only heard his name once in the video anyway from Maggie, and for all we know, she's shouting it as the pains started again with the barn.. Glenn being shouted is probably to steer the majority miles off because of the comics. We're probably going to lose Maggie as well anyway as you can't give birth during the current state, which we saw from Lori's attempt. So with Maggie's time coming to an end. Her death will have less of an impact if Glenn's not around to 'big' it up for us.

But also the line Negan says during the 'caving in of the skull' where he says " Whoaa taking it like a champ" has me thinking it could be Carl for no other reason than you wouldn't call any adult 'champ'. Normally only used when talking to a child. Please, let it be Carl. He's a very boring character, who hasn't really done much in the six seasons so far, yet still gets plenty of lines.

I said at the time, and I still believe it's Abraham. Just the look, him and Negan shared moments before it would have given him the easiest decision going as he looked the toughest of the lot during the whole scene. The rest all looked like Vulnerable terrified wrecks, probably down to them all knowing someone was in the middle of shooting their last scene and not knowing if it was them or not.

I'm not taking much out of the whole video slowed down thing on Facebook. We already know that not one cast member knows who it is. So with that in mind, why would they all be shouting his name. I only heard his name once in the video anyway from Maggie, and for all we know, she's shouting it as the pains started again with the barn.. Glenn being shouted is probably to steer the majority miles off because of the comics. We're probably going to lose Maggie as well anyway as you can't give birth during the current state, which we saw from Lori's attempt. So with Maggie's time coming to an end. Her death will have less of an impact if Glenn's not around to 'big' it up for us.

But also the line Negan says during the 'caving in of the skull' where he says " Whoaa taking it like a champ" has me thinking it could be Carl for no other reason than you wouldn't call any adult 'champ'. Normally only used when talking to a child. Please, let it be Carl. He's a very boring character, who hasn't really done much in the six seasons so far, yet still gets plenty of lines.

Most of you're reasoning is fair enough, but the leap between Lori dying during childbirth to no one being able to give birth ever is a huge one that doesnt really make sense. Plus, as was discussed before, Maggie is still pretty early on in the pregnancy. 

Most of you're reasoning is fair enough, but the leap between Lori dying during childbirth to no one being able to give birth ever is a huge one that doesnt really make sense. Plus, as was discussed before, Maggie is still pretty early on in the pregnancy.

I never said you can't give birth ever, but the only time, we can really go on is Lori's attempt so far. Maggie is still pretty early on in the pregnancy which is fair enough, but you saw the pain that Maggie was in the last 2 episodes, I highly doubt that Negan and his saviours are going to be so kind-hearted to help her out and ease the pain unless it's to plant Lucille through her skull as well. That's just the way I see it, I could be completely wrong though.

I never said you can't give birth ever, but the only time, we can really go on is Lori's attempt so far. Maggie is still pretty early on in the pregnancy which is fair enough, but you saw the pain that Maggie was in the last 2 episodes, I highly doubt that Negan and his saviours are going to be so kind-hearted to help her out and ease the pain unless it's to plant Lucille through her skull as well. That's just the way I see it, I could be completely wrong though.

Its certainly what you implied. Its still flawed logic though. Unfortunately, women die during childbirth in real life. It doesnt mean all of them do.

It won't be Carl.

For one, you heard Negan threaten to remove his other eye and feed it to his dad if anyone moved.

Secondly, comic book readers will know why it isn't Carl.

I think you can make a case for a few of them.

My gut instinct was Eugune. The bullet schematics, he's been held at gun point a couple of times now, friendship with Abraham, growing from a coward to a zombie killer, I think Negan would see him as weak. Argument against that is it doesn't really change the group forever, will it? And he'd be down after 1 hit of the bat.

Daryl - He looks pretty fucked from the bullet wound. In normal circumstances he's a great asset to Negan but if he's damaged goods? I can see him taking it like a champ with the bat and his death would certainly have an effect on the group. 

Abraham has been mentioned - Yep throughout the season he has gave up a few times. Even a few episodes ago he was getting strangled and was letting the guy just kill him until someone else stepped in. He'd take one for the team, and he'd take the bat like a champ for sure. Would that have an effect on the group? Maybe, he's hardly been vastly underused but we have a soft spot for him on pnb.

Glenn - Not much more to add on him. Been in it from the start pretty much, boring love story, turned into a boring character. Not much use in the show but he's a good scavenger so would be an asset to Negan. Would his death effect the group? Yeah, obviously Maggie and he has been a right hand man to Rick throughout. Seems to be universally popular with everyone. Would he take it like a champ? Possibly if he was just staring at Maggie.

Michonne - Pretty big character, bad ass sword lady, shagging Rick ( not that Negan would know ), big asset, would hurt the group if she dies. I don't think she'd take the hit with the bat though.

Would be a disgrace if it was the gay guy that gets it, or Abrahams girlfriend ( I'm crap with names ).

Another point is, how would Negan know who would be an asset to the group? Just go by first impressions? If so Glenn and Abraham stood up to him ( in different ways ), Daryl is pretty useless, Carl looks to big for his boots (stupid hat) , Rick looks like a little bitch.

I like Glen.

I'd probably go for Sasha too but that would make it a huge anti-climax

I thought he was turning a bit meh till that episode with the dumpster and it swayed me back into liking him. They have ruined him though, when he first showed up he looked pretty bad ass. Suppose that's what love does to everyone  :P .

Yeah it can't be her, would be such a let down. I'd sacrifice Michonne for Glenn. My top 5 are Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Abraham and I've grown to like Eugene. Will be gutted if its one of they guys. It would be such a Game Of Thrones moment if its Daryl. I reckon the fans would flip.

Has Negan not got a bit of a hareem on the go? It won't be a woman getting the skull caved in.

Or Carl...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Norman Reedus(Darryl) said in an interview "I know what happens, and it's gut-wrenching to me". So, at least 1 cast member knows

Someone said to me the other day that they thought that Maggie's baby had died and was munching its way round her like a wee maggot and thats why she was so sick. I know the baby would be a toothless mass of cells but still what a thought.

Watched it back there and something so obvious clicked. It can't be Daryl because he has hair covering his eyes, when the victim looks up they have perfect vision. And the light is to the left of the victim and he makes a gesture towards Rick when he says feed the eye to his dad.

So it's one of Abraham, Glenn or Michonne by my reckoning. Glenn had a bit of hair covering his eyes too. .....

Really feel that this is all hype and that it will go the way of the comics!!!

Maggie is too important to go!!!

Imagine the scenes if it turned out to be Maggie.

Norman Reedus(Darryl) said in an interview "I know what happens, and it's gut-wrenching to me". So, at least 1 cast member knows

The above quote is perhaps a hint that the previous quote is going to be the case. I know Reedus will be upset from a cast point of view losing one of his colleagues, but from a viewer point of view losing Maggie is the only one that would be quite a horrifying piece of television. Purely down to the fact we know she is carrying a baby.

In fact if it was up to pnb who would you kill off? I predict we'd vote for Glen, personally I hope its Abraham's girlfriend, I like her the least.

I'm surprised no one has really latched onto this! For me, who I want to see go and who I think needs to go are two entirely different things.

Quite simply I want Coral to get bludgeoned though it's not going to happen apparently. But IMO the show needs a shock. A major shock. So on that basis they really need to kill off Rick, Daryl or Michonne for it to have any real impact. Glenn dying and not dying is getting dull but killing one of the other 3 would be a jaw dropping moment and would seriously change the game. It would no longer be a safe show if it were to happen. Can't see it though <_<

I was told (I haven't read the comics) that Abraham doesn't even make it this far and while he has a few fans the show wouldn't miss him much. However the producer on the talking dead said the death would affect many story lines and direction of characters in the new season which points at someone a bit more pivotal.

I was told (I haven't read the comics) that Abraham doesn't even make it this far and while he has a few fans the show wouldn't miss him much. However the producer on the talking dead said the death would affect many story lines and direction of characters in the new season which points at someone a bit more pivotal.

That surely points to Rick. Him dying would certainly have that effect and would completely change the group dynamic.