The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Jimmy and Patricia dying is pleasing. Hershell and his infinite shotgun can live. Lori and Carol are complete bitches and I hope they die, giving Rick all sorts of shit like they're actually contributing to the group, especially Carol in that aspect. And Lori basically forced Shane and Rick to come head to head and then is surprised when he kills him. Hooded stranger and final shot were great. And I think Rick grew another ball at the end there.

Jimmy and Patricia dying is pleasing. Hershell and his infinite shotgun can live. Lori and Carol are complete bitches and I hope they die, giving Rick all sorts of shit like they're actually contributing to the group, especially Carol in that aspect. And Lori basically forced Shane and Rick to come head to head and then is surprised when he kills him. Hooded stranger and final shot were great. And I think Rick grew another ball at the end there.

:lol:

I don't think she was surprised by Rick getting killed,more upset at losing her baby's daddy. :ph34r:

Good has everybody seen it now???

Can we talk about it yet???

the-walking-dead-season-3-prison-scene.jpg

THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, THE PRISON, !!!

Thought that that was the best episode yet, and surely it is no coincidence that Robert Kirkman, the creator and continual writer of the comic book series was the writer of this episode, they obviously need to get him more involved, to cut yet more of the deadweight that is needing culled, you know who we're talking about!!!

Also, thanks I think mainly to Kirkman's writting as Foreheed said Rick finally grew a pair and his fireside speech to them was incredibly reminisent of the Rick from the books, more of this please!!!

The appearance of Michone was also cool as f**k and obviously lifted directly from the books.

tumblr_m141w8FGPn1qkzqqto1_500.png

She's an interesting and tough character and surely as nature wil attest, only the toughest will survive so I would think that we should fully expect to see a lot more zombie mayhem and really badass types to appear in the 3rd series and beyond!!!

As people have already said what does T-Dawg actually do, I think that with Kirkman's continued input (I've read that he's writting the 1st epidode of the 3rd season as well) I have a theory that he may dovetail him into the story arc of a character that I have already mentioned in this thread (but in spoilers)!!!

Don't read unless you've read the books...

do you think that the T in T-Dawg stands for Tyreese??? I think he'll get the one good show all about him showing his back story, he'll get to spend the night in The Prison Gym Hall killing 1000 Zombies by himself and will then become an integral and important member to the group before being captured by The Govenor and having his head cut off with Michonne's Katana

Edited by King Kebab

do you think that the T in T-Dawg stands for Tyreese??? I think he'll get the one good show all about him showing his back story, he'll get to spend the night in The Prison Gym Hall killing 1000 Zombies by himself and will then become an integral and important member to the group before being captured by The Govenor and having his head cut off with Michonne's Katana

Already been answered by Kirkman in the comic letter page, answer is... Nope.

Already been answered by Kirkman in the comic letter page, answer is... Nope.

Hmmmm well I guess it's going to be another Season of...

950e0066_Xpc04.jpeg

Interesting theory King Kebab, but T-Dawg

isn't nearly muscly enough to be Tyrese.

I think T-Dawg will die either when they're clearing the zombies or when the zombies overrun the prison.

Just read an interview with Glen Mazzara and Tyrese is definitely coming and it won't be T-Dawg, which is win-win!!!

How about Idris Elba???

tyrese-idris-elba.jpg

Idris Elba would be a cracking Tyrese.

I can't fucking wait for Season Three now. What with:

the prison, Michonne and the Governor all should make an appearance. It's definitely my favourite part of the comics. Not to mention badass Rick.

Also I saw this confirmed for season three:

Merle(Daryl's brother/Michael Rooker) is returning. Just makes it even better